Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

FAO Wazzup

Started by Aryan, January 11, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I don't agree with the Jewish conspiracy theory behind it but I will absolutely say that America's immigration polices since the 60s have been terrible for the country.  While Canada smartly used a point system to pick the best and brightest prospects.  America has just been allowing anyone and everyone in with the purpose of deliberately creating an underclass to vote for the democrat party.

It needs to be stopped before its too late.

The United States has never had a points system like Australia and Canada?
Nope not to my Knowledge.  

Trump had talked about creating a point system earlier back in April, but he may have dropped the idea.  I don't know.  

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/analysis-u-s-benefit-merit-based-immigration-system">https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/an ... ion-system">https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/analysis-u-s-benefit-merit-based-immigration-system

But right now our immigration system is set up to take in people who are much more likely to be a burden to the country than an asset (More than half of US immigrants receive some kind of welfare)

From what I can tell Germany, the UK, France, and Sweden are the same way.

I remember Trump talking about a points based immigration system and he mentioned Australia and Canada....I wonder why he dropped the idea.

Bricktop

Our points system is very fair and effective.

Its not the LEGAL immigrants that cause the problem, its the illegals and "refugees".

Aryan

Quote from: "mugwump"
Everything Scouse posts about  Jews(everything he posts is about Jews) is so easily refuted.

You haven't refuted anything, you've just deflected by talking about the non Jewish involvement in mass immigration, something which I already know about.  

One thing is undeniable though, Jews prefer to live in multicultural countries and until the recent wave of Islamic immigration have been supporters of open borders and other left wing policies.

Bricktop

Speaking of open borders, I fancy a trip to Liverpool...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our points system is very fair and effective.

Its not the LEGAL immigrants that cause the problem, its the illegals and "refugees".

There's a big difference between our immigration system which is very much what the migrant can do for Canada versus our refugee acceptance system which is very much what can we do for the asylum seeker.

Bricktop

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Speaking of open borders, I fancy a trip to Liverpool...

So you're back, you rage quit more often than RW did!  :laugh:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Our points system is very fair and effective.

There's a big difference between our immigration system which is very much what the migrant can do for Canada versus your refugee acceptance system which is very much what can we do for the asylum seeker.

Yep one idea is that the purpose of immigration is pure charity (and helping parties of the left grow their voter base),  the other is used to benefit ones country.  Very very different indeed.  Like night and day.

Its time that the US And Europe start adopting a system more like canadian and Ausrtalian style immigration system before these great places are destroyed.  Naturally though, any attempt to do that will be defamed as racist and phobic and all the usual favorite leftist ad hominems.  Hell in the US some people will call it waycist if you want to boot illegal immigrants.  How far is that from a point system?

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Speaking of open borders, I fancy a trip to Liverpool...

So you're back, you rage quit more often than RW did!  :laugh:

I did not quit, curly.