Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Scouse was right...

Started by Angry White Male, January 14, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mugwump

One of the biggest supporters of the American 1924 immigration act that excluded non European immigrants was a Jew named Samuel Gompers.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Right, so what have I done, brainwashed myself?  ac_lmfao

I've posted countless examples highlighting Jewish involvement in mass immigration and multiculturalism in Europe and the US, it's not my fault if you choose to dismiss everything I've posted.

I haven't seen anyone denying that Jews tend to be leftists, and that Jews have an influence on world politics.  We just don't believe they control almost everything the left does.

Like i said, if the Jews had all the power you say they have, Scouse, then everbody on the left would love Israel instead of most of them hating Israel.

Muslims are way way more important to the left than Jews, who they see as mostly just another privileged bunch of white people.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "mugwump"One of the biggest supporters of the American 1924 immigration act that excluded non European immigrants was a Jew named Samuel Gompers.

He was a good Jew then.

Anonymous

The Immigration Act of 1965 was inevitable after the Mccaran Act of 1952.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"The Immigration Act of 1965 was inevitable after the Mccaran Act of 1952.

Also the civil rights act of 1964.  The sixties was the civil rights era where America dismantled segregation and discrimination based on race. The immigration act was a product of the thinking at the time more than anything.,  And as Mugs and I pointed out for every Jew that supported it there were ten to a hundred non Jews that felt the same way.

mugwump

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"The Immigration Act of 1965 was inevitable after the Mccaran Act of 1952.

Also the civil rights act of 1964.  The sixties was the civil rights era where America dismantled segregation and discrimination based on race. The immigration act was a product of the thinking at the time more than anything.,  And as Mugs and I pointed out for every Jew that supported it there were ten to a hundred non Jews that felt the same way.

And Canada, Australia and New Zealand all did the same.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "mugwump"

Yes, good point-- when you examine the sitiuation fully, you see that Scouse was cherry picking again--saying "oh look a Jew did this," when of course ten to hundred non jews did the same thing.

Anonymous

Yes, good point-- when you examine the sitiuation fully, you see that Scouse was cherry picking again--saying "oh look a Jew did this," when of course ten to hundred non jews did the same thing.

But, they were all brainwashed by Jewish cultural marxism.

:laugh:

Aryan

Yes but Jews were pioneers of the Civil Right's movement. Imagine for arguments sake that a different minority almost exclusively supported something, say Japanese Americans. Wouldn't you be wondering why they were behind the agenda in question and what they had to gain from it?  When Jews support something, we're all supposed to just accept it without question and not consider what their motives are.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You need to read this, or at least take a glance at it.

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1388522396i/182136._UY475_SS475_.jpg">

Aryan

Failing that, watch this.

">

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was just going to say that :laugh:

I have occasionally read some of the even harder core extremists and many of them will do just that.  If a black person, or Asian or a Muslim etc person does something wrong they will say its because the jews made them do it.

Aryan

Wazzup, are you familiar with Kevin MacDonald and his work?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yes but Jews were pioneers of the Civil Right's movement. Imagine for arguments sake that a different minority almost exclusively supported something, say Japanese Americans. Wouldn't you be wondering why they were behind the agenda in question and what they had to gain from it?  When Jews support something, we're all supposed to just accept it without question and not consider what their motives are.

the civil rights movement was not wrong.  Blacks were treated badly in America before the 60s there would be nothing wrong in helping them. What is wrong ios that now instead of trying to make blacks equal the left is trying to (and has succeeded in many ways) in amaking them the new supreme race with whites on the bottom of the pyramid where blacks used to be.

https://imgbb.com/">

https://imgbb.com/">to upload photos.

Aryan

You can criticise Israel but you can't criticise a Jew, they just end up pulling the Holocaust card.