The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I suggest changing the name of this sub

Started by mugwump, January 14, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I kind of remember that, when she came up with it.  Clearly was abusing meds then also...

mugwump

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I kind of remember that, when she came up with it.  Clearly was abusing meds then also...

RW is batshit crazy.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "mugwump"RW is batshit crazy.

She is on a cocktail of meds.  She has been known to adjust the dosages to what she thinks they should be.  This has led to bizarre behaviour in the past.

Once you know this, it becomes clear, and perhaps even entertaining at times!

Cronus

Quote from: "mugwump"It's a reminder we don't need of someone who tried to bring this forum down.

If she had wanted to bring this forum down it would have been brought down. Just because some posts were lost due to needing an upgrade is not bringing this forum down.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

mugwump

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "mugwump"It's a reminder we don't need of someone who tried to bring this forum down.

If she had wanted to bring this forum down it would have been brought down. Just because some posts were lost due to needing an upgrade is not bringing this forum down.

So, she decided to do some damage instead of destroy the board. I've changed my mind about her. I wish she'd return.  :001_rolleyes:

Cronus

You are wrong. No damage was done intentionally. That something happened when the forum was moved back to the original host without being upgraded, was not intentional.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

I think most of the problem started when Fash agreed to let RW host this forum when she was booted from VF. I knew that was a mistake. Fash should have just found a host herself.

RW needed sanctuary and we gave it to her. However, she was not a match as a poster, so letting her own the place that Fash built was just plain dumb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I think most of the problem started when Fash agreed to let RW host this forum when she was booted from VF. I knew that was a mistake. Fash should have just found a host herself.

RW needed sanctuary and we gave it to her. However, she was not a match as a poster, so letting her own the place that Fash built was just plain dumb.

I just lost any respect I had left for Fashionista.

Angry White Male

Fash is too easily swayed by other people, and has a difficult time formulating her own opinions on certain matters.  Could be an Asian thing.

This is nothing new.  Just like when she modded that clown Kreeper, and then had the nerve to call him the best thing since sliced bread.  Kreeper was the worst mod I've ever seen!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash is too easily swayed by other people, and has a difficult time formulating her own opinions on certain matters.  Could be an Asian thing.

This is nothing new.  Just like when she modded that clown Kreeper, and then had the nerve to call him the best thing since sliced bread.  Kreeper was the worst mod I've ever seen!

I liked Keeper at first, but he has his nose right up RW's flat ugly ass.

Angry White Male

He sure did!

There was a rumour that he had no legs...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"He sure did!

He has no taste in gals either.

Angry White Male

Well, when you have no legs, I guess you can't be too choosy!

mugwump

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"He sure did!

He has no taste in gals either.

I never saw a picture of RW, but I heard she was pretty.

Angry White Male

There's a picture of her floating around somewhere, where she's laying on the grass...  However, that would be from a few years back now.  Her condition may have deteriorated enough by now, that she could very well be bed-ridden.