The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

To Wight or not to Wight...

Started by Bricktop, January 16, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Enjoy mate!!!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I will!!! 5 days on Islay!!! The best whisky is from there.

cc

Nice!!

It's easier for you than me - they also drive on the wrong side of the road

Enjoy!!

Bricktop

No, they don't. They drive on the left side, which is the right side. Like us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
How long will you be in Britain Bricktop?

Just a month. 2 weeks in Scotland, then visiting the rellies in Skegness, Manchester, Peterborough and Guildford. That's pretty much from the top to the bottom.

I hope you have an enjoyable and safe trip.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"I guess cultists have nothing more than an old  rucksack full of ad homs, eh?  :wink:

Always touchy on the Jewish subject aren't we CC?  :laugh:

Frood

I'm apparently Jewish. Due to genetic testing my whore of a great great grandmother was discovered to have married a few men before she was 25 years old in Germany and my baby great grand daddy was a Jewish farmer in his fifties.

Means nothing to me though. I've also got bloodlines elsewhere. It's just a big fcking orgy.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"No, they don't. They drive on the left side, which is the right side. Like us.

Left is right. eh?

And up is down

And "Wight" is Wong

ac_smile

Frood

I wonder if Bricktop could safely drive on the other side of the road.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm apparently Jewish. Due to genetic testing my whore of a great great grandmother was discovered to have married a few men before she was 25 years old in Germany and my baby great grand daddy was a Jewish farmer in his fifties.

Means nothing to me though. I've also got bloodlines elsewhere. It's just a big fcking orgy.

CC is full Juden, on both her ma and da's side, hence her staunch pro Jewish views.   ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I wonder if Bricktop could safely drive on the other side of the road.

Driven in Europe.

No biggie.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Bricktop"No, they don't. They drive on the left side, which is the right side. Like us.

Left is right. eh?

And up is down

And "Wight" is Wong

ac_smile

:laugh:

mugwump

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc"I guess cultists have nothing more than an old  rucksack full of ad homs, eh?  :wink:

So you don't care that cc opposes the progtard agenda because she may have a drop of Jewish ancestry. :crazy:

Aryan

Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

So you don't care that cc opposes the progtard agenda because she may have a drop of Jewish ancestry. :crazy:

When have I said that?  It's her Zionist views which I disagree with, not her hostility towards PC and Islam.

Bricktop