Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Trump Announces Fake News Awards!

Started by Aryan, January 18, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Obama spoke well and was even tempered and all the rest, yet he did everything wrong.

Trump is blunt and often impolite but he does what I want him too, and more importantly, the country is benefitting from it.

People aren't perfect, they are a package deal--you don't get to pick and choose what quailities they have

I would much rather have a leader who does what I want, and makes the country better, than one who talks well and does everything wrong.

Give me results over style too. Most people, especially millennials prefer the opposite.

I don't  think millennials are alone in that..

None of the ladies I work with are millennials and they don't  like Trump's language.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/82935362b6844808056bdc0c6a5c52af/tumblr_p2u010Iuw01ris16so1_1280.jpg">

realgrimm

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Not a tipper gore fan, but putting labels on music for swear words isn't censorship anymore than giving a movie an R rating or a videogame an M rating  is censorship.

lol, see seized Judas Priest albums and pulled them from shelves (families were burning them in piles)cuz they were "satanic" any album with a graphic jewel case had to be censored or would be destroyed, sued rappers in court for inciting violence .. campaigned to eliminate all offensive music..

She killed GG ALLIN

realgrimm

realgrimm

Zetsu

I remember I was once having a very bad day and was quite angry and depressed at the same time, I was so stressed to a level that you don't need to be a genius or psychic to tell that I'm about to rip some one's head off if they try to piss me off any further, during that time I was at a Chinese market and I was close to my mental limits, everyone kept a distance away from me due to the condition I was in, except for one person, he walked up behind me and patted on my shoulder, I turned around and he gave me a warm comforting smile, my jaw dropped and my anger quickly vaporized, that person was Donald Trump, or happen to be someone that looked exactly like him.  I know this is hard to believe and I could have mistaken myself but it can't be, b/c I have already burned that image into my memory and can't not forget about someone that is this down to earth.
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

realgrimm

">

">

realgrimm

Quote from: "Zetsu"I remember I was once having a very bad day and was quite angry and depressed at the same time, I was so stressed to a level that you don't need to be a genius or psychic to tell that I'm about to rip some one's head off if they try to piss me off any further, during that time I was at a Chinese market and I was close to my mental limits, everyone kept a distance away from me due to the condition I was in, except for one person, he walked up behind me and patted on my shoulder, I turned around and he gave me a warm comforting smile, my jaw dropped and my anger quickly vaporized, that person was Donald Trump, or happen to be someone that looked exactly like him.  I know this is hard to believe and I could have mistaken myself but it can't be, b/c I have already burned that image into my memory and can't not forget about someone that is this down to earth.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/317a34186aa625f4267e46af6057807e/tumblr_p2qe04YLT31ris16so1_500.jpg">

Zetsu

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I remember I was once having a very bad day and was quite angry and depressed at the same time, I was so stressed to a level that you don't need to be a genius or psychic to tell that I'm about to rip some one's head off if they try to piss me off any further, during that time I was at a Chinese market and I was close to my mental limits, everyone kept a distance away from me due to the condition I was in, except for one person, he walked up behind me and patted on my shoulder, I turned around and he gave me a warm comforting smile, my jaw dropped and my anger quickly vaporized, that person was Donald Trump, or happen to be someone that looked exactly like him.  I know this is hard to believe and I could have mistaken myself but it can't be, b/c I have already burned that image into my memory and can't not forget about someone that is this down to earth.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/317a34186aa625f4267e46af6057807e/tumblr_p2qe04YLT31ris16so1_500.jpg">

It might be hard to believe and I know it wasn't him, but the man look exactly like him, the face, hair and personality, if there was a clone of Donald Trump, it has to be that man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

It might be hard to believe and I know it wasn't him, but the man look exactly like him, the face, hair and personality, if there was a clone of Donald Trump, it has to be that man.

I  know a  former poster I'd like to send that emoji to Zetsu.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

I  know a  former poster I'd like to send that emoji to Zetsu.

:confused1: Who's this former poster?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Maybe RW.

Two of them....Twenty Dollars is the one I was thinking of.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Maybe RW.

Ahh RW, lol I'm not too surprised.