Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Maybe RW.

Ahh RW, lol I'm not too surprised.

I forgot about RW..

Yes, she sure doesn't like Trump.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Maybe RW.

Two of them....Twenty Dollars is the one I was thinking of.

TD calls trump a buffoon. He repeats the word so damned often, you would think the least he could do is learn how to spell it.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Not a tipper gore fan, but putting labels on music for swear words isn't censorship anymore than giving a movie an R rating or a videogame an M rating  is censorship.

lol, see seized Judas Priest albums and pulled them from shelves (families were burning them in piles)cuz they were "satanic" any album with a graphic jewel case had to be censored or would be destroyed, sued rappers in court for inciting violence .. campaigned to eliminate all offensive music..

She killed GG ALLIN
I was buying judas priest albums and listening to them, so wasn't me.  I don't support everything that happened back then, I just don't mind warning labels.

GG Allin? wasn't that the guy who would take a dump on the stage and then throw pieces at the audience?   :laugh3: that's even worse than Uncle DILF.   :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Not a tipper gore fan, but putting labels on music for swear words isn't censorship anymore than giving a movie an R rating or a videogame an M rating  is censorship.

lol, see seized Judas Priest albums and pulled them from shelves (families were burning them in piles)cuz they were "satanic" any album with a graphic jewel case had to be censored or would be destroyed, sued rappers in court for inciting violence .. campaigned to eliminate all offensive music..

She killed GG ALLIN
I was buying judas priest albums and listening to them, so wasn't me.  I don't support everything that happened back then, I just don't mind warning labels.

GG Allin? wasn't that the guy who would take a dump on the stage and then throw pieces at the audience?   :laugh3: that's even worse than Uncle DILF.   :yuk:

I know Judas Priest, Shen Li has said the singer was really good looking..

And I've heard about GG Allin's antics.

realgrimm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/84b4fd83dd54c8639df40e7bf62218f6/tumblr_p2vbjlO1i71ris16so1_1280.jpg"> ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I know Judas Priest, Shen Li has said the singer was really good looking..

Of the old white rock and rollers, this guy is the best vocalist in my opinion.

">

A staple in KTV in Asia.