The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Please pray for people in flood-ravaged SW Alberta

Started by Anonymous, June 20, 2013, 07:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

It is so wet outside, I walked out to put the patio furniture back on my deck and the lawn was just oozing every step i took. Good for farmers or bad?

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"It is so wet outside, I walked out to put the patio furniture back on my deck and the lawn was just oozing every step i took. Good for farmers or bad?

Bad. Too much water ruins the crop.

Anonymous

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and kind thoughts..

We were allowed to return to our home this morning which we did before church..

A couple inches of water on the bottom level but that's about it..

We managed to get everything on the top level when we knew the flood was coming..

My husband and I will both take tomorrow off work, so that we can clean up and repair any damage..

I hope we will be living in our own home again by next weekend at the latest.

Romero

I'm happy you and family are okay, Fash! It's great that you protected all your stuff. Hopefully the clean up and damage isn't too bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'm happy you and family are okay, Fash! It's great that you protected all your stuff. Hopefully the clean up and damage isn't too bad.

Thank you so much Mr Romero..

My husband will borrow a pump and hose from work to get all the water out and then we can start repairing what needs it.

Many people in the area suffered more serious damage than we did.

Romero

Yep, and it's only just beginning for more folks all over western Canada. At least there's been good notice and preparedness.

Gotta really hand it to the authorities, responders, armed forces and volunteers. They've been tops.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Yep, and it's only just beginning for more folks all over western Canada. At least there's been good notice and preparedness.

Today's sermon was appropriate as it was about how God tests our faith with Romans 8:28 as a reference..

We prayed for people in cities like Medicine Hat which I heard could face serious flooding.

Obvious Li

did your pastor say anything about people that edit posts and where they will end up ????...Hmmmm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"did your pastor say anything about people that edit posts and where they will end up ????...Hmmmm.

I am so sorry about that Mr Obvious Li..

That is leftover from when instigator was here.

Pinay

My house was flooded and destroyed and cannot be salvaged.  :(  Not sure what we are gonna do. Please pray for us... :(

GORDY GAMBINO

Shen Li will send you million dollar chop chop
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Romero

Quote from: "Pinay"My house was flooded and destroyed and cannot be salvaged.  :(  Not sure what we are gonna do. Please pray for us... :(

I'm so sorry to hear that, Pinay. I hope things work out for you somehow.

Odinson

Quote from: "Pinay"My house was flooded and destroyed and cannot be salvaged.  :(  Not sure what we are gonna do. Please pray for us... :(

I hope you had insurance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I recently found out that Canada does not offer overland flood insurance..

If your sewers back up you are covered, but not from flooding itself..

Pinay also lost a beautiful horse during the flooding.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

I recently found out that Canada does not offer overland flood insurance..

If your sewers back up you are covered, but not from flooding itself..

Pinay also lost a beautiful horse during the flooding.

Insurance companies are privatized and they have their own policies around here.

How did she lose her horse?