Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Canada 1 - Feminism 0

Started by Bricktop, February 06, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

That's the scoreline when a rabid feminist BBC journalist confronted a Canadian Psychologist.

">

You can watch the entire, sorry trainwreck of the "interview" here...where Jordan Peterson, a Canadian, absolutely trashes an aggressive, rude and distorting BBC interviewer, Cathy Newman. Its a long video...but well worth watching if you wish to see leftist "debate" and "logic" in all its tragic inglory.

">

Anonymous

It's a bit long, but I know Jordan Peterson is nobody's fool. Bring your A game if you want to debate him.

Frood

I watched that awhile ago. She tried to weasel him and he backed her into a corner.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I have no use for Piers Morgan, but he did not hold back on Justine Trudeau over the peoplekind correction. How dare you kill off mankind, Mr Trudeau, you spineless virtue-signalling excuse for a feminist.

That's Justine to the letter.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I watched that awhile ago. She tried to weasel him and he backed her into a corner.

Backed her into a corner???

He pushed her through the damn wall into a world called REALITY.

Aryan

That silly cunt deserves a boot to the face. I remember reading that she got shit loads of abuse on Twitter after one of her cringeworthy interviews and Channel 4 decided to contact the police over it.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I watched that awhile ago. She tried to weasel him and he backed her into a corner.

Backed her into a corner???

He pushed her through the damn wall into a world called REALITY.

He sure did. I love these videos. Keep posting them.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That silly cunt deserves a boot to the face. I remember reading that she got shit loads of abuse on Twitter after one of her cringeworthy interviews and Channel 4 decided to contact the police over it.  ac_lmfao

The Way Of The Woman; when caught out being stupid, claim victim status.

Lance Leftardashian

We should all be using peoplekind as saying mankind is unfair to women.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We should all be using peoplekind as saying mankind is unfair to women.

We'll try our best Lance, but we may not yet be as enlightened as you are.

:laugh:

Bricktop