Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Joes comment about Shin Li Ho

Started by cc, June 20, 2013, 12:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
No, the moderator here(Fashionista) was asked by Obvious Li to get rid of Gordy, but she is too nice to do it. She gave mod powers to Romero and Obvious Li(Munday) and now Munday automatically deletes ALL of Gordy's posts as soon as he sees em.

So that's why he cries and stamps his feet and bares his fangs every time you or this forum becomes topic of discussion over at that other forum.

Poor inbred dumbass Gordy, can't catch a break.  :lol:

You really got his number Renee. I wish had your gift of the English language when I am dealing with people like him.

Gordy is an easy target. He himself provides almost all the ammunition I need to shoot holes in his ass. I basically use him as a form of comedy relief.  He's usually a good sport about it as well so I tolerate his racist antics and crude slurs against women. Other people obviously aren't so tolerant because as you know he can make a real pain in the ass out of himself.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"OMG, you mean my buddy Gordy got his misogynistic, bald ass kicked out of here.

I'm so shocked. :lol:

No, the moderator here(Fashionista) was asked by Obvious Li to get rid of Gordy, but she is too nice to do it. She gave mod powers to Romero and Obvious Li(Munday) and now Munday automatically deletes ALL of Gordy's posts as soon as he sees em.

So that's why he cries and stamps his feet and bares his fangs every time you or this forum becomes topic of discussion over at that other forum.

Poor inbred dumbass Gordy, can't catch a break.  :lol:

Why would he stamp his feet... Is he shipping them somewhere?

Anonymous

Sometimes I was scared to check Mr GORDY's posts..

I did not want to read vulgar comments or some of the photos he posted.