What Progtards Really Think of Black People

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Odinson"We had presidential election today..

Of course you have to have a photo ID when you vote... Anybody could be using your identity to cast a vote.

They scan the bar-code and check if its authentic and if I have the right to vote.

Voting ID laws are necessary.. Its not up for debate.

There is nothing racist about them.

Of course it isn't racist.

Hey, is the president's office in Finland a ceremonial one like most countries in Europe or do they have real legislative power?

Everything requires his signature... But he is expected to give it.

He is the supreme commander of our military.

He just doesnt interfere in the internal affairs anymore but technically he can interfere.

Plus people think of him as the leader so practically he has all the power.

If he is against something.. That something aint gonna happen.

Also he has the power to give full pardons to any1.

So, the president is the head of state with full authority, but he's  expected not to use it.

Yes.. There has been no real need for him to use his power.

That's what I thought.

Wazzzup

I live a couple of miles from an all black area.  If you drive through there you probably won't see a white face for miles.  Where are all the white lefties?  All this diversity is going to waste.

I guess since Nearly all of them live in all white or mostly white suburbs, they like diversity best when its far away from their ivory towers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I live a couple of miles from an all black area.  If you drive through there you probably won't see a white face for miles.  Where are all the white lefties?  All this diversity is going to waste.

I guess since Nearly all of them live in all white or mostly white suburbs, they like diversity best when its far away from their ivory towers.

They might be shocked to see people using the internet and id in their purses and wallets.

Lance Leftardashian

Black peoople appreciate the thoughtfulness of these students.
I care, you pay

Odinson

White lefties love diversity/multiculturalism but they dont want to live surrounded by blacks and muslims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Black peoople appreciate the thoughtfulness of these students.

I got the opposite impression from watching that video Lance.

Bricktop

Word on the street is that Lance is a black jew from Macau.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Word on the street is that Lance is a black jew from Macau.

He's a cousin of SCOUSE.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Word on the street is that Lance is a black jew from Macau.

He's a cousin of SCOUSE.

Don't make me come over there!    :2i760jm:

Bricktop

Well, well, well...they kept THAT well hidden from the masses, Fash.

And Scouse is resorting to violence. Don't worry though. I'll sort him out in June.

ac_beating

Aryan

Fash enjoys that kind of 'violence'.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Black peoople appreciate the thoughtfulness of these students.

I got the opposite impression from watching that video Lance.

Lanny has his head up his ass.