The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What the heck happened?

Started by Berry Sweet, January 25, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Renee was an idiot, a tubby ball of lard, and an emotional wreck.

Than you must know another Renee, because stupid she was not.

That negatively reflects on your perception and not mine.

You are the only person that thinks Renee is not intelligent. You reflect on that for a bit.

Even Bricktop, who doesn't like Renee doesn't deny her intelligence.

I'm not saying that Renee was Odi or Seamajor level stupid, just that she wasn't as bright as some people gave her credit for.

Renee was pretty average. Maybe that's brilliant to some.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Renee could be handled, and I did not mind her personally, even though she despised me for 'made up' reasons.

The problem was giving her Mod powers...  I predicted that would not be a good idea, before it even happened.

She was not dumb, although she was a loud-mouthed fatty...  that cannot be argued.

Anonymous

Renee does not suffer fools gladly and for that reason some people did not like her.

Frood

I would argue that being a loudmouthed morbidly obese person poorly reflects on their intelligence.

Logic should dictate that garbage in equals garbage out.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Renee does not suffer fools gladly and for that reason some people did not like her.

I think some men just don't like smart, opinionated women like Renee.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think some men just don't like smart, opinionated women like Renee.

Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig.  As a forum Admin, your job is supposed to maintain an aura of neutrality...

Berry Sweet

I like Renee...she was smart, witty, funny and put idiots in their place.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like Renee...she was smart, witty, funny and put idiots in their place.

To each their own. I struggled to get through much of what she wrote. Maybe she's all those things to North Americans.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

In all likelyhood, she's probably had a heart attack by now.  EMS probably had to call in a Truck & Crane to move/remove her, but she'd probably be privately insured, so no big risk...

Berry Sweet

I've seen her around.  She is fine.

shin

I'd love to see Renee return. I enjoyed conversing with her on here.

Odinson

Yea Renee could actually make a joke that made me laugh..

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Renee was an idiot, a tubby ball of lard, and an emotional wreck.

Take your tongue our of her stretch marked fat arse shrimp dick.

Aryan

That negatively reflects on your perception and not mine.

You are the only person that thinks Renee is not intelligent. You reflect on that for a bit.

Even Bricktop, who doesn't like Renee doesn't deny her intelligence.

I'm not saying that Renee was Odi or Seamajor level stupid, just that she wasn't as bright as some people gave her credit for.

Renee was pretty average. Maybe that's brilliant to some.

She has a few ass kissers that's for sure.

Some people equate long winded posts with intelligence for some reason.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"Renee does not suffer fools gladly and for that reason some people did not like her.

I think some men just don't like smart, opinionated women like Renee.

No we don't like loud mouth unpleasant fatties.

That goes for the vast majority of fellas and I suspect is the reason why Renee is a bit of a man-hater.