Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What the heck happened?

Started by Berry Sweet, January 25, 2018, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I do remember Renee being very pro gun ownership.

She certainly knows a lot about firearms.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'll post what I want, when I want.

">

:laugh3:  ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE" I think he considers himself their white knight in shining armor or something....

Ya think?

Ol' kiebers quite likes ingratiating himself with the ladies.

Mimi, RW, Renee, Inked Angel and others, no doubt (Shen Li, I'm lookin at you)...a real gigolo.

He seems to take a special interest in them all. Fancies himself a real ladies man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE" I think he considers himself their white knight in shining armor or something....

Ya think?

Mimi, RW, Renee, Inked Angel and others, no doubt (Shen Li, I'm lookin at you)...a real gigolo.

He seems to take a special interest in them all. Fancies himself a real ladies man.

Maybe he was back in the day. I did alright for himself too when I was in my thirties.

Bricktop

Didn't we all...but he's in his 60's. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Didn't we all...but he's in his 60's. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Maybe he still sees a thirty one year old guy in the mirror. I do too when I get into the barrel wash.

Bricktop

Same as me...but I don't need the barrel wash. Still as pretty as ever, 66 years on!!! That is what clean living, saying your prayers and not polluting your body does.

:roll:

Aryan

Ya think?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/869/internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg">

Bricktop

Aryan

I think Dinky Diana sent him a cawk pic one time, but I don't think that's quite what he had in mind!

Frood

Did I send him a pic of your penis, Scouse? What magnification level was the electron microscope set at?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Ol' Aaron really swerved him with that one. Although he still counts it as a "save"...even a pretend female makes him feel good about himself.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Did I send him a pic of your penis, Scouse? What magnification level was the electron microscope set at?

I'm not calling you predictable...but there are as yet undiscovered tribes of aborigines at North Cape that knew you were going to say that.

Aryan

Hey hey, in wintertime here in England most men are happy with their inch and a half!  

You wouldn't believe the amount of penis enhancement tablets KAM gets through.....

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Did I send him a pic of your penis, Scouse? What magnification level was the electron microscope set at?

I'm not calling you predictable...but there are as yet undiscovered tribes of aborigines at North Cape that knew you were going to say that.

Because undiscovered aboriginal tribes regularly fashion high powered science instruments from oyster shells and bird nest dandruff. Of course. Always on point, you are.
Blahhhhhh...