Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Whew....a tad on the warm side...

Started by Bricktop, January 28, 2018, 05:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^blah, blah, blah. Get cancer and die you effeminate waste of fucking skin.

Odinson is a child trapped inside a forty five year old body.

I´m still in my 30´s...

Good joke though.

I´m laughing even as we speak.  :laugh3:

Not as much as we are laughing at you and your bullshit.  ac_lmfao

He posts here because you respond to him..

If we ignored the unemployed, drunken fool like Seoul does, he'd go away and not come  back.

Bricktop

You'll be leaving, then?

Again.

You can't can you, truckfucker?

Its the only place you can get any form of social interaction.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You'll be leaving, then?

Again.

You can't can you, truckfucker?

Its the only place you can get any form of social interaction.

Mel won't leave until his ban expires at VF.

Bricktop

Or you finally accept he is a nuisance your forum will be well rid of.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Or you finally accept he is a nuisance your forum will be well rid of.

I kiss no fucking ass.  I maintain a neutrality that most of you are unable to maintain on your own.

BAN ME!  I don't give a fuck.  The same reason I don't give a fuck about Memebee...  When you have Evs and Mimi running the show, only bad things happen.

Fash is friends with them, and they introduce their beliefs into this forum also.

I have seen it a dozen times over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Or you finally accept he is a nuisance your forum will be well rid of.

I kiss no fucking ass.  I maintain a neutrality that most of you are unable to maintain on your own.

BAN ME!  I don't give a fuck.  The same reason I don't give a fuck about Memebee...  When you have Evs and Mimi running the show, only bad things happen.

Fash is friends with them, and they introduce their beliefs into this forum also.

I have seen it a dozen times over.

Goodbye Mel.

Frood

It hit a high of 18c today in my village. From the forties and late thirties down twenty plus degrees just like that.

Let us zombie chat 'global warming' ahhmmmm
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It hit a high of 18c today in my village. From the forties and late thirties down twenty plus degrees just like that.

Do you mean overnight lows?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It hit a high of 18c today in my village. From the forties and late thirties down twenty plus degrees just like that.

Yes, it halved itself in 24 hours...that is what I find unpleasant about southern Australian weather. It fluctuates too much in summer, so just as you get acclimatised to heat, it reverses direction...then heats up again. I find it very uncomfortable.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you mean overnight lows?

That was daytime highs.

It's 12c at the moment. 11am
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Yes, it halved itself in 24 hours...that is what I find unpleasant about southern Australian weather. It fluctuates too much in summer, so just as you get acclimatised to heat, it reverses direction...then heats up again. I find it very uncomfortable.

I thought it was predictably warm in the summer in most places in Australia. Any wild variation happened in winter months.

Bricktop

Our summers have become a roller coaster of temperatures. Inconsistent, ranging from mild to searing. Before the planet's warming phase (no that's not a nod to the "man is heating the planet" nonsense, but the weather has warmed in the past 30 odd years) our summers would range from 25 to 35 with 40 being an exception...now 40 and up is common.

Frood

I was up in Yarrawonga/Mulwala last week and it was near constantly 40 plus. Thank goodness for chilled cider and air con.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our summers have become a roller coaster of temperatures. Inconsistent, ranging from mild to searing. Before the planet's warming phase (no that's not a nod to the "man is heating the planet" nonsense, but the weather has warmed in the past 30 odd years) our summers would range from 25 to 35 with 40 being an exception...now 40 and up is common.

And drop to the mid teens too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Our summers have become a roller coaster of temperatures. Inconsistent, ranging from mild to searing. Before the planet's warming phase (no that's not a nod to the "man is heating the planet" nonsense, but the weather has warmed in the past 30 odd years) our summers would range from 25 to 35 with 40 being an exception...now 40 and up is common.

Our temps haven't really changed that much since we've been in Canada. The main diff I see is that winter arrives later and so does spring.