Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

The Euro is a doomed currency

Started by Anonymous, May 16, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Germany and the rest of the eurozone must face up to the fact that uncompetitive countries in the south and East can only prosper again if the bloc is broken up.

Europe's biggest economy faces the terrible choice of writing a blank cheque to support the bloc at great and unending cost to its taxpayers or calling a halt to the monetary union project. The only way to stop countries staring into the abyss of crushing austerity, continuing mass unemployment with no end in sight to the burden of crippling debt faced by debtor nations is for them to abandon the euro.

Even if the International Monetary Fund to lead a debt-relief programme in which countries can restructure their debts in a fair way it's inevitable it will slow growth and reduce spending as creditors adjust to the reality that debts will never be repaid.

Anyone that invests in the unstable and debt ridden Euro is  a fool and deserves to be poor.

cc

Yet again, again, again, ... you are right on target Joe..

I only hope that you will find it in your heart to eventually forgive me for publicly calling you a

"compulsive US hating, lying, self-serving attention whore"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE."Germany and the rest of the eurozone must face up to the fact that uncompetitive countries in the south and East can only prosper again if the bloc is broken up.

Europe's biggest economy faces the terrible choice of writing a blank cheque to support the bloc at great and unending cost to its taxpayers or calling a halt to the monetary union project. The only way to stop countries staring into the abyss of crushing austerity, continuing mass unemployment with no end in sight to the burden of crippling debt faced by debtor nations is for them to abandon the euro.

Even if the International Monetary Fund to lead a debt-relief programme in which countries can restructure their debts in a fair way it's inevitable it will slow growth and reduce spending as creditors adjust to the reality that debts will never be repaid.

Anyone that invests in the unstable and debt ridden Euro is  a fool and deserves to be poor.

I am glad you are finally investing based on hard data instead of personal anti American hysteria. :icon_wink: