Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Body cam of our police officers

Started by Zetsu, January 31, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just because I understand what cops really are doesn't mean there's anything in my arse.

Seriously you need help Dinky.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just because I understand what cops really are doesn't mean there's anything in my arse.

Seriously you need help Dinky.

Definitely not from any cop or cop idolizer. Theirs is a sickness.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't hate cops. They're leeches and morons. I pity them.

Did you watch the video Dinky?

No, don't need to. I don't idolize the shits.

At least remove that pogo stick from your butthole, b/c you're just making yourself look like a troll to everyone that just watched the body cam clip.

I do not respond to Dinky on this subject..

I am proud of my younger brother's service as a policeman and I don't care if anyone has a problem with that.

Frood

Cop lovers going to hate on liberty lovers.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't hate cops. They're leeches and morons. I pity them.

At least remove that pogo stick from your butthole, b/c you're just making yourself look like a troll to everyone that just watched the body cam clip.

I am proud of my younger brother's service as a policeman and I don't care if anyone has a problem with that.

Think I should do that too or at least try, it seems like he's hardwired and programed to be bitter at our police officers and nothing will change his mind.

Frood

I'm not bitter about the cops. I am resentful that they exist to steal from, maim, kill, harass, and imprison peaceful people minding their own business while bignoting their thug role to a chorus of supportive mouth breathers.

Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade, or a cop a piece of shit. It just is.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Think I should do that too or at least try, it seems like he's hardwired and programed to be bitter at our police officers and nothing will change his mind.

It's not likely Zetsu.

cc

Just forget it Zet. He is trolling

or possibly hardwired.. possibly (but not too likely)  

yet will go out tonight and sleep well tonight .. reasonably safe   .... only because of cops keeping criminals in jail or in fear of arrest
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Just forget it. He is trolling

or possibly hardwired.. possibly .. yet will go out tonight and sleep well tonight .. safe  only because of cops

Law enforcement is tough work and I sure as hell would not want to do it. My hat is  off to people like Fash's brother who perform the vital service in a professional manner.

cc

mine too

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ov9jEcUqAkrbXCm7m/200w.webp#8-grid1">

Frood

Quote from: "cc"Just forget it Zet. He is trolling

or possibly hardwired.. possibly (but not too likely)  

yet will go out tonight and sleep well tonight .. reasonably safe   .... only because of cops keeping criminals in jail or in fear of arrest

:001_rolleyes:

Cop lovers are mental.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

or possibly hardwired.. possibly .. yet will go out tonight and sleep well tonight .. safe  only because of cops

lol That's what bugs me about this ungrateful troll, it's people like him that deserves to be dox by the cops.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"mine too

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ov9jEcUqAkrbXCm7m/200w.webp#8-grid1">

:laugh:

Frood

lol That's what bugs me about this ungrateful troll, it's people like him that deserves to be dox by the cops.

Excuse me? You think I should be doxxed by the pigs because I'm ungrateful that they lie, cheat, steal, violate, harm, kill, and strut around like lobotomized peacocks?

Thanks for demonstrating why cop lovers can't resist going down on the State.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/norwegian-troll-picture-id162595160?s=2048x2048">