Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Body cam of our police officers

Started by Zetsu, January 31, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Or what?

You going to suddenly grow a pair and back up your mouth?

Not in this lifetime...you just don't have it in you.

'Quiet, you frail and feeble minded old man.'

Clear now, Rip Van Dementia?

Yeah, feeble and frail...but you still wouldn't dare say that to my face.

I definitely wouldn't. The elderly have bad odours from medications, crap food, and old clothes.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

That, Corky, would be the least of your trouble.

Frood

I'm not changing your adult nappy or feeding you soup through a straw so strike those ideas right out of your head, Wrinklestiltskin.
Blahhhhhh...

Cronus

There is a Brick and Dinky thread in RR. Take it there please....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'm sure he has had tense situations, but he never talks about specific cases he has had to enforce.

When I was a Jr. Cadet, we were told we were not allowed to discuss stuff that happens.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I think some people are drawn to being cops because they are dicks who want to control people.,  Some are okay people but turn into dicks because controlling others can have that effect on certain people.  But I think most want to become cops so they can make a better world, by putting bad people away, which of course needs to happen.

I have found that just like most people if you treat them nicely, usually they'll treat you the same.  if you are confrontational and angry, you will get the same back.   But then that's how must of us behave.

I use to want to be an officer. Mom made me join the jr. cadet program when I was 15, thought it would keep me out of trouble. I had a good time while there, but it also made me decide I didnt want to be a cop. Because there is a mixed breed of officers. You've got some that honestly want to do good, and help others. Then there are the others that you mention, that are power trippers and take pleasure in being a dick. These days, its even worse, because the Andy and Barney days are over, and now they are brainwashed during training. They are taught to watch for certain things, that shouldnt even matter. Like telling them that patriots are to be considered terrorists. I seen video of it, saying that our founding fathers were terrorists. I could go on and on. A police force is a mixed bag in my opinion. I try and think there are still some good ones out there, but the Andy's are fading fast.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"People like to say troll when they can't defend their position.

Do we even have to defend our position?
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"People like to say troll when they can't defend their position.

You haven't said anything that needs defending Zetsu.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
I'm sure he has had tense situations, but he never talks about specific cases he has had to enforce.

When I was a Jr. Cadet, we were told we were not allowed to discuss stuff that happens.

I'm sure it is like that for my brother too.

Zetsu

That's what I thought too, I mean everything that Dinky says about our police officers, no one can take it one bit seriously, while nearly most of the people on TBC and evs' forum consider him as a troll when it comes to topics about law enforcers.

Anonymous

That's what I thought too, I mean everything that Dinky says about our police officers, no one can take it one bit seriously, while nearly most of the people on TBC and evs' forum consider him as a troll when it comes to topics about law enforcers.

I no longer let it bother me Zetsu.

Zetsu

I no longer let it bother me Zetsu.

At least that's a good way to see it, usually I just accept things the way they are, despite the fact that his excuse to ignorantly paint all of our police officers with the same brush seems embarassingly weak.  Still I think the guy deseves to be exposed and dox as a hater to the people that risk their neck everyday to keep his ass safe, he's even worst than some kids that spews profanity and rotten language to their parents that raised them.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So, the Cops aerated another useless Spic that couldn't follow simple instruction.  They did society a favour...

I'm so glad that cunningly deceptive POS spic is now dead, acting all friendly to the cops first and lowing their guard down, then the next split second trying to shoot and kill both of the officers.  My sincere respect to both of the police officers that handled the this horrific situation amazingly in the most professional manner.  If I had the ability or power to do so, they should seriously allow the police to tase any POS that aren't complying to police orders or refuse to come out of your vehicle, etc... I mean you can never know what people are hiding these days.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Wazzzup"If I were a cop I would be very worried that I might mistakenly shoot an unarmed person picking up a cell phone or, worse, not take the shot and get shot myself.  I don't envy having to make that split second choice, I'm glad my job and life will never depend on it.

That's the same kind of feeling I have too about our police, after seeing this body cam clip, I don't think I'll be in teh mood to watch some action films or anime for a while, and now I can understand why Bricktop isn't really into some movies/animes either, I mean one is real, and you know the other is fiction and just for entertainment purposes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"If I were a cop I would be very worried that I might mistakenly shoot an unarmed person picking up a cell phone or, worse, not take the shot and get shot myself.  I don't envy having to make that split second choice, I'm glad my job and life will never depend on it.

That's the same kind of feeling I have too about our police, after seeing this body cam clip, I don't think I'll be in teh mood to watch some action films or anime for a while, and now I can understand why Bricktop isn't really into some movies/animes either, I mean one is real, and you know the other is fiction and just for entertainment purposes.

I would imagine there are police officers who  like action films even though they sometimes live them.