Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Memo

Started by Wazzzup, February 02, 2018, 02:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

yup!! .. not once, not twice, not thrice .. 4 separate occasions they repeated the same lies ... under oath ... to a judge
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"yup!! .. not once, not twice, not thrice .. 4 separate occasions they repeated the same lies

They did not tell the judge they got the dossier from Hillary and got the warrant based on that, but what other lies am I missing?

cc

No ... I meant that they repeated the lies in front of a FISA judge every 90 days as required to renew the order to spy .. 4 times in all .. all 4 being equal felonies

This going to get good ... it's merely the start ... just a tip o the iceberg

Nunes this afternoon said "Now the next stage starts... and there will be many stages"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"No ... I meant that they repeated the lies in front of a FISA judge every 90 days as required to renew the order to spy .. 4 times in all .. all 4 being equal felonies

This going to get good ... it's merely the start ... just a tip o the iceberg

Nunes this afternoon said "Now the next stage starts... and there will be many stages"

Okay, got ya now.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

I have a question for those of you who have been following  these events; how will this end?

Will this ever end?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have a question for those of you who have been following  these events; how will this end?

Will this ever end?

Hopefully a civil war
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I have a question for those of you who have been following  these events; how will this end?

Will this ever end?

Hopefully a civil war

Didn't it start when Donald Trump became president?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Will this ever end?

Hopefully a civil war

It's been simmering since the last civil war and it's got nothing to do with the institution of slavery.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Will this ever end?

No, it will not end. Obviously, there will be no collusion charges. But, the Dems' media stooges will spin it another way in the court of public opinion for years to come.

Wazzzup

Will this ever end?

Hopefully a civil war

It's been simmering since the last civil war and it's got nothing to do with the institution of slavery.

the left can't deal with not getting their way

they escalate with every president they dislike.

Reagan, Bush, Trump they become a little more unhinged each time.  Now they are violent when they don't get their way (look at Antifa and BLM) they are going to get more and more aggressive till full blown war breaks out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Will this ever end?

No, it will not end. Obviously, there will be no collusion charges. But, the Dems' media stooges will spin it another way in the court of public opinion for years to come.

So, it won't end anytime soon for political reasons.....I'm not surprised.

Wazzzup

All right, so we know illegal stuff happened as suspected-- now what will be done about it?  If nothing is done, that is even worse than the crime itself.  In order for a democracy to survive you must hold known criminals in government accountable.  if they aren't, they and others will only be encouraged to do more of the same .

But as yet, I have not seen any mechanism being put in place to punish these people.  Hell, hillary the most obvious criminal since OJ is still walkiing free.   Either sessions has to get off his tired old ass or there needs to be a special counsel.  Enough playing around, Something must be done this time.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Will this ever end?

So, it won't end anytime soon for political reasons.....I'm not surprised.

Not just political reasons but a massive fundamental philosophical divide that's been festering for well over a century and which really started picking up pace in the 1960's and boils down to how people see the ever encroaching authority of the State and whether we Western people are for Republics or Democracies.

I'm not really for either but if I had to choose one it would be a Republic as originally intended by the instigators against King George in the American colonies but as we've seen in our own lifetimes, it's on paper only these days.

King George didn't fade away. He played the long game through his disciples and what happens in America now becomes the impetus to follow suit throughout any Commonwealth nation.

It's evil and I want completely off this spinning rock.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Always entertains me when people that do NOT live in the US, care more about the US than the state of their own affairs...

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Always entertains me when people that do NOT live in the US, care more about the US than the state of their own affairs...

I've lived in plenty of places.

It always amuses me that those who haven't can't fathom the concept that others have and therefore have a much greater understanding of world affairs than they might.
Blahhhhhh...