Started by Wazzzup, February 03, 2018, 02:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

No, believe it or not, I did not just type random letters on my keyboard--

Here is the list published by "The Gay UK" (PJ Media comments in italics):

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

T – transgender Identifying with the gender opposite your biological sex. That can get weird with extraterrestrials and dragons...

Q – queer Not normal, in some vague sexual way.

Q – questioning Do philosophers count? Socrates?

I – intersex At least everyone agrees this is a physical condition.

A – asexual Wait, I thought this was all about sex... Now there's a group who identify as not wanting sex.

A – agender Ummm, people can't erase gender, but okay I guess.

A – ally Seriously? All you have to do to get on this list is say you're "allying" with people?

C – curious This is different from questioning how?

P – pansexual How is this different from bisexual? "I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"

P – polysexual According to the dictionary, it's the same as pansexual. Perhaps they meant polyamorous, loving more than one person?

F – friends and family WHAT? So if you're vaguely related to somebody in the LGBT+ you're in it, now?

2 – two-spirit Native Americans who embrace the masculine and the feminine in themselves. Somehow different from being high on peyote.

K – kink Yes, this means anyone who gets sexually aroused by weird things, like Fifty Shades of Grey, is in...[/quote]

LGBTQQIAAACPPF2K--that is what something looks like when it becomes too ridiculous to parody.

Angry White Male

The World is absurd to me now.  When I went to school, and entered the workforce, was just before all this bullshit was enacted...

I feel sorry for the future...

Aryan

Anyone fancy lending me a few billion $$$ so  I can start a white homeland free from all this K1kefuckery?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"No, believe it or not, I did not just type random letters on my keyboard--

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

T – transgender Identifying with the gender opposite your biological sex. That can get weird with extraterrestrials and dragons...

A – asexual Wait, I thought this was all about sex... Now there's a group who identify as not wanting sex.

A – ally Seriously? All you have to do to get on this list is say you're "allying" with people?

P – pansexual How is this different from bisexual? "I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"

P – polysexual According to the dictionary, it's the same as pansexual. Perhaps they meant polyamorous, loving more than one person?

F – friends and family WHAT? So if you're vaguely related to somebody in the LGBT+ you're in it, now?

2 – two-spirit Native Americans who embrace the masculine and the feminine in themselves. Somehow different from being high on peyote.

K – kink Yes, this means anyone who gets sexually aroused by weird things, like Fifty Shades of Grey, is in...

LGBTQQIAAACPPF2K--that is what something looks like when it becomes too ridiculous to parody.[/quote]
I may be part of this community..

Does this mean we  have to fly the rainbow flag in our yard now?

ac_dunno

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"No, believe it or not, I did not just type random letters on my keyboard--

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

K – kink Yes, this means anyone who gets sexually aroused by weird things, like Fifty Shades of Grey, is in...

LGBTQQIAAACPPF2K--that is what something looks like when it becomes too ridiculous to parody.

ac_dunno[/quote]

Maybe, but you are christian. I don't think they like Christians much. :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

ac_dunno

Maybe, but you are christian. I don't think they like Christians much. :sad:[/quote]
Oh shoot, I can't have my cake and eat it too.

Anonymous

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

LGBTQQIAAACPPF2K--that is what something looks like when it becomes too ridiculous to parody.[/quote]
Fuck, white people are nuts.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

Fuck, white people are nuts.[/quote]

Yeah, they're always got a finger up their nose digging for a winner or are leaving shoe marks on the toilet seat.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

Yeah, they're always got a finger up their nose digging for a winner or are leaving shoe marks on the toilet seat.[/quote]
That's an interesting way of putting it Dinky.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

L – lesbian Okay.

G – gay I'm tracking.

B – bisexual Yeah, yeah.

Yeah, they're always got a finger up their nose digging for a winner or are leaving shoe marks on the toilet seat.[/quote]  Hey, have you been spying on me????  :t1929:

Frood

Damn white people!  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone fancy lending me a few billion $$$ so  I can start a white homeland free from all this K1kefuckery?

National Review Online columnist Dennis Prager who is an Ashkenazi declared that he believes tolerance for LGBT Americans could lead to a fascist takeover.

Find a new cult because the one you are in is so easily refuted.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone fancy lending me a few billion $$$ so  I can start a white homeland free from all this K1kefuckery?

National Review Online columnist Dennis Prager who is an Ashkenazi declared that he believes tolerance for LGBT Americans could lead to a fascist takeover.

The only fascism and supremacy alive and well today is Jewish supremacy, the problem is most people don't see it...

Aryan

And before you or CC bring up muslims, do you seriously believe for one moment that the (((elites))) would allow the Islamic invasion to take place if they didn't want it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"

The only fascism and supremacy alive and well today is Jewish supremacy, the problem is most people don't see it...

The problem is that you have brainwashed by high school dropouts. You are a nice guy and everything, but this shit is retarded noise that  helps the left.

As has been said many times, if every white Jew on earth disappeared tomorrow you'll still have tens of millions of homo-eros, RW's, Blurts and Harrys. The problem for those of us who are not libtards is that means no Ezra Levant, Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager either. Ask yourself who that helps. :icon_wink: