Started by Anonymous, February 17, 2015, 07:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm_LBkxv0H8
sad

Anonymous

Jews and Europe's Muslim no-go zones do not mix. PM Netanyahu told them to make aliyah to Israel. I know I would if I was in their shoes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jews and Europe's Muslim no-go zones do not mix. PM Netanyahu told them to make aliyah to Israel. I know I would if I was in their shoes.

It is not Jews and European Muslims that do not mix, it is hatred that does not fit into Europe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Jews and Europe's Muslim no-go zones do not mix. PM Netanyahu told them to make aliyah to Israel. I know I would if I was in their shoes.

It is not Jews and European Muslims that do not mix, it is hatred that does not fit into Europe.

I agree, the hateful Islamic ideology does not belong in Europe or any other part of the civilized world.

Renee

No-go zones don't exist, remember.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

No-go zones don't exist, remember.  ac_toofunny

Yes, I forgot. Europe's politicians even said so. We all know they, just like the US prez would never mislead people about Islam. ac_rollseyes

Lance Leftardashian

Islam is a peaceful religion that faces discrimination and misunderstanding everywhere in the West. We owe it to them to help lift them out of poverty both here and in the Muslim countries of the Middle East.
I care, you pay

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jews and Europe's Muslim no-go zones do not mix.
Muslim zones do not mix with anything since the 7th century ... anywhere  ... with anybody
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

True .. .which brings up my sig question
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

I don't know cc li tarte..

Questions like that are best answered by people who understand the problem and I do not.

ac_blush

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

You're still asking me? My answer is still that we do not.

Since you don't know of a single example of "WHY TF would we deliberately bring in a supremacist / counter-to-democracy IDEOLOGY and its loyal followers that we then have to monitor 24/7/365", the only answer can be is we do not do so.