Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

11 days off, in February

Started by Superchecker, January 31, 2018, 07:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I can't deal with humidity. I love Singapore, but its usually 95 to 100% humidity all year round.

High humidity here in the Summer, thats the only thing I hate about the Summer. I dont mind 90 degrees as long as there is no humidity.

Virginia has nothing on Malaysia and Singapore for humidity. Like Brick says, it's close to one hundred per cent.

And if you haven't seen rain in Singapore, you haven't seen RAIN. It is like someone up there just turned a firehose on the entire country. So much water falls in such a short space of time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I can't deal with humidity. I love Singapore, but its usually 95 to 100% humidity all year round.

High humidity here in the Summer, thats the only thing I hate about the Summer. I dont mind 90 degrees as long as there is no humidity.

Virginia has nothing on Malaysia and Singapore for humidity. Like Brick says, it's close to one hundred per cent.

And if you haven't seen rain in Singapore, you haven't seen RAIN. It is like someone up there just turned a firehose on the entire country. So much water falls in such a short space of time.

And then really hot and muggy after..

Taiwan gets that too.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Do you live right in the city of Roanoke Blazor?

No mam, on the outskirt. I can get to downtown in about 20 minutes with no traffic, 30 with regular traffic.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

And yeah thats how it does here a lot of times, it pours rain then muggy afterward. My brother told me that rain in Seattle is not like Roanoke rain lol. He said it more so mists or drizzles there.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"And yeah thats how it does here a lot of times, it pours rain then muggy afterward. My brother told me that rain in Seattle is not like Roanoke rain lol. He said it more so mists or drizzles there.

Just like Vancouver.

Superchecker

Enjoyed 2 nights away, near Bellingham, Washington; found cheaper eats; cheaper gas and cheaper beer!

Drove all the way to Tulalips Outlet mall only to discover our 2 favorites retailers are no longer there!

It's always great to get away!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Enjoyed 2 nights away, near Bellingham, Washington; found cheaper ears; cheaper gas and cheaper beer!

Drove all the way to Tulalips Outlet mall only to discover our 2 favorites retailers are no longer there!

:confused1:

Superchecker

Quote from: "Superchecker"Enjoyed 2 nights away, near Bellingham, Washington; found cheaper eats; cheaper gas and cheaper beer!

Stupid spell check.

Eats, not ears.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Superchecker"Enjoyed 2 nights away, near Bellingham, Washington; found cheaper eats; cheaper gas and cheaper beer!

Stupid spell check.

Eats, not ears.

I should've known Superchecker.

:laugh: