Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

#Me Too

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Male politicians careers are ending abruptly based on sexually charged language. But, the most sexually explicit language I've heard at work has come from the lips of young women.  ac_wot

Bricktop

The tip of the feminist spear.

However, some of these men...Weinstein for example...deserve all they get. I don't think it can be denied that some men have used positions of power for sexual leverage.

What is greatly concerning is that many women are defining themselves as victims. To be a "victim" you need to have a criminal act performed on you against your will. I am not convinced that some of these "me too" wagon jumpers" were themselves opportunists.

Aryan

Ok so who's in on my white homeland idea? I'm even gonna let in some of my favourite ch1nks like Fash and Shen to clean up after us Aryans and provide us with some executive bedroom relief!

Cheques are made payable to SCOUSE Industries, Liverpool, England.

Bricktop

And who will be the Fuhrer of said white homeland?

Aryan

Bricktop

That's what I thought.

Count me IN!!!!

I think a nice Reichsfuhrer position will do me nicely.

Aryan

Aryan

Great uncle Adolf will pay us a visit at some point, he's being operated on by the best surgeons money can buy in his Antarctica Ice Wall bunker.  :laugh:

Which reminds me, I'm due to pay him a visit next weekend!

Bricktop

....Oh, and Minister of Proper Use of Grammar and Spelling...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The tip of the feminist spear.

However, some of these men...Weinstein for example...deserve all they get. I don't think it can be denied that some men have used positions of power for sexual leverage.

What is greatly concerning is that many women are defining themselves as victims. To be a "victim" you need to have a criminal act performed on you against your will. I am not convinced that some of these "me too" wagon jumpers" were themselves opportunists.

I agree, Weinstein is a almost definitely a predator. But, old Velvet has a point. A joke, a crude comment. Really? You should hear the way my son's Aussie girlfriend talks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok so who's in on my white homeland idea? I'm even gonna let in some of my favourite ch1nks like Fash and Shen to clean up after us Aryans and provide us with some executive bedroom relief!

Chinks you say. What about old Priscilla? What about your boyfriends Seoul brother and Zetsu. Any room for them in the white homeland? Hey, what about old alcoholic Ukrainian Canadian rig pigs. We need to feel the love too. Lots of room for us anti progs of all backgrounds in the homeland.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok so who's in on my white homeland idea? I'm even gonna let in some of my favourite ch1nks like Fash and Shen to clean up after us Aryans and provide us with some executive bedroom relief!

Chinks you say. What about old Priscilla? What about your boyfriends Seoul brother and Zetsu. Any room for them in the white homeland? Hey, what about old alcoholic Ukrainian Canadian rig pigs. We need to feel the love too. Lots of room for us anti progs of all backgrounds in the homeland.

I'll have to run it past Great Onkel Adolf what with your Juden blood and everything.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"

I'll have to run it past Great Onkel Adolf what with your Juden blood and everything.  ac_biggrin

Tell your unk that my blood is so diluted with barrel wash he'll feel giddy and want to get it on with the rest of his fruit nazi boyfriends like Roehm and Hess.

Aryan

Nothing fruity about the impending Fourth Reich, it's either that or get on the Juden multicult Phag train.   :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nothing fruity about the impending Fourth Reich, it's either that or get on the Juden multicult Phag train.   :yuk:

Brother, the German third Reich and Italian Mussolini fascism looked like f@ggot leather bars spilling onto the streets after last call.