Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

#Me Too

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nothing fruity about the impending Fourth Reich, it's either that or get on the Juden multicult Phag train.   :yuk:

Brother, the German third Reich and Italian Mussolini fascism looked like gay leather bars spilling onto the streets after last call.

All I  see is endless waves of blonde haired blue eyed white women, who have chosen to resist the temptation of pavement ape and dune coon dick....  ac_dunno

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"You should hear the way my son's Aussie girlfriend talks.

Like all Australians, she no doubt elucidates with great eloquence, articulation and in complete accord with the rules of grammar.

It's in our genes.

Aryan

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cBZfYERFYDA/hqdefault.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"You should hear the way my son's Aussie girlfriend talks.

Like all Australians, she no doubt elucidates with great eloquence, articulation and in complete accord with the rules of grammar.

It's in our genes.

She elucidates a lot.

Bricktop

That, too, is in our genes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nothing fruity about the impending Fourth Reich, it's either that or get on the Juden multicult Phag train.   :yuk:

Brother, the German third Reich and Italian Mussolini fascism looked like gay leather bars spilling onto the streets after last call.

All I  see is endless waves of blonde haired blue eyed white women, who have chosen to resist the temptation of pavement ape and dune coon dick....  ac_dunno

All I saw were frickin guys in both Germany and Italy that looked like Rob Halford or the biker in the Village People. Fascism is for f@aggots.

Bricktop

Seig Heil, sweetie!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Seig Heil, sweetie!!!

:MG_216:

Aryan

All I saw were frickin guys in both Germany and Italy that looked like Rob Halford or the biker in the Village People. Fascism is for f@aggots.

So you prefer seeing beta male cucks embracing Globalism and diversity?  

">

Bricktop

Is that what he's doing? Looks more like he's taking a selfie.

Aryan

Herman's son never does get many ladies...

Bricktop

Excuuuuuuuse me...I'm led to believe he has an AUSTRALIAN lady. Posh totty.

Several levels above those scouser semi-humans.

Anonymous

">
What the fuck Scouse. I hate fascist f@ggots, so I like the f@ggot rohomos of the globe. Are you fucking with me. Have you not read any of my posts ever.

Bricktop

Aryan

">
What the fuck Scouse. I hate fascist f@ggots, so I like the f@ggot rohomos of the globe. Are you fucking with me. Have you not read any of my posts ever.

That guy is 'AIDS Scrillex', a famous  anti-Trump supporter.

I have read your posts, but you don't appear to be pro white, in fact you mostly seem to spend your time making apologies for the Jews and their actions.