Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

#Me Too

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"For a very old ex copper.  :laugh:

It's a legitimate question that Bricktop asked..

And Seoul didn't give a link or supply details about it.

True, though he's coming at it from a retired (or whatever forced him out) copper mindset.

Sorry, brief pause

(I just mowed the front lawn and there are spiders all over me. Little bastards.)

:his idea of sexual misconduct is decades apart from the modern defo. Up till a decade ago here, constables regularly leveraged getting booty for a use of their discretionary powers allowing young females to get out of a court date or fine if there was a remote prospect of a date or guarantee of relief.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

True, though he's coming at it from a retired (or whatever forced him out) copper mindset.

Sorry, brief pause

(I just mowed the front lawn and there are spiders all over me. Little bastards.)

:his idea of sexual misconduct is decades apart from the modern defo. Up till a decade ago here, constables regularly leveraged getting booty for a use of their discretionary powers allowing young females to get out of a court date or fine if there was a remote prospect of a date or guarantee of relief.

Must you use every thread to denigrate the police..

My brother doesn't abuse his authority nor do most police officers..

We have a thread for SCOUSE's favourite conspiracy theory....would you like one for the police?

Frood

Sorry, brief pause

We have a thread for SCOUSE's favourite conspiracy theory....would you like one for the police?

Why must you give them free handjobs in any thread?

If the thread touches on anything cop related, I'm not going to shut my mouth and post in a cop safe house thread instead because people are cop worshipping morons.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Sorry, brief pause

Brick saved you the trouble and started a thread.

Bricktop

I have no idea what sexual misconduct is. I know what rape, sexual assault, indecent behaviour are...but not "sexual misconduct".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have no idea what sexual misconduct is. I know what rape, sexual assault, indecent behaviour are...but not "sexual misconduct".

Seoul didn't provide a link nor an explanation of what that Conservative party question means.

cc

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Me-Too-Much-620x231.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Me-Too-Much-620x231.jpg">

:roll:

Bricktop

Its funny because its true. Especially these Hollywood whores that get a fortune to show their tits, then claim sexual misconduct.

Not that ANY form of sexual malfeasance is permissible...but as usual, women like to blame everyone else for their ills, without looking at their own conduct and behaviour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Me-Too-Much-620x231.jpg">

This isn't sexual misconduct. At least on his part.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have no idea what sexual misconduct is. I know what rape, sexual assault, indecent behaviour are...but not "sexual misconduct".

In the case of Patrick Brown, apparently it means having consensual sex which younger subordinates.

Bricktop

So why is that "misconduct"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So why is that "misconduct"?

I don't know what sexual misconduct is today. When I was in school it meant getting a blow job in my pick truck while parked within vision of the vice principal.

The leader of the Ontario Progressive Conservative party did nothing illegal. He was thrown under the bus for having a consensual relationship with an adult woman. It aint nobody's business.

Bricktop

It may or may not be "moral", whatever THAT is in the modern age...but misconduct?

By what criteria?

What business is it of an employer what employees do in their own time?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It may or may not be "moral", whatever THAT is in the modern age...but misconduct?

By what criteria?

What business is it of an employer what employees do in their own time?

I agree. So, there has to do more to the Patrick Brown resignation than consensual sexual relations.