The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This Policy Will Let Kids In School Choose Whatever Gender Or Race They Want Without Their Parents’ Knowledge

Started by Wazzzup, February 05, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Schools are glorified daycares, I agree.  Maybe they are scared that the kids might get too smart?  My kid learns more on watching videos on you tube and reading blogs than what she learns in school...sometimes she'll be talking about something really interesting and I'll get excited cause I thought they actually taught her something....I ask her where did you learn that? And she says, online.

I just don't get why they can't challenge the kids?  Let them think!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"BC is a sucky province...everything is about money...people getting screwed left and right...look at ICBC, so ridiculous...there are fees for everything....at the end of the day you're lucky if you have a $1...I'm so sick of this province.

Manitoba is hardly any better. Greedy Native bosses suck up a huge chunk of our tax dollars in this province.

Don't get me started on that...I'm sick n tired of natives whining.  They have seriously proven they cannot take care of themselves.  All they do is scream racism and want money....they can't even balance a cheque book or help their own people.

A band getting millions upon millions of dollars from the government yet they still live in squalor and extreme poverty....I really want to know why...I want to know where all those dollars are going? We all know the chief are buying new vehicles, going on lavish vacations and spending on electronics and lavish items.....that doesn't help their bands.  I want to see their books.

Bricktop

The amount of money given to aborigines here equates to 1 million dollars per aborigine.

They should have simply given each one the million...and said from here on you're on your own.

They were, like many indigenous tribes, undeveloped and overwhelmed by human progress. That is sad...but an inevitable outcome of the advance of civilisation. Whining and crying "victim" will not rewrite history.

Enough of the futile attempt to integrate and compensate. Time they decided what sort of world they want to live in. Join us or leave us.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"The amount of money given to aborigines here equates to 1 million dollars per aborigine.

They should have simply given each one the million...and said from here on you're on your own.

They were, like many indigenous tribes, undeveloped and overwhelmed by human progress. That is sad...but an inevitable outcome of the advance of civilisation. Whining and crying "victim" will not rewrite history.

Enough of the futile attempt to integrate and compensate. Time they decided what sort of world they want to live in. Join us or leave us.

There's been talk lately about establishing a separate aboriginal advisory council to more or less vet legislation before Parliament.

Thus giving them elevated status over the rest of us, which is pure unbridled racism.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

They want nothing to do with the white man..but they want alcohol, drugs, tabbaco and technology....they need to just admit they have no clue how to live or survive and ask for help.

Here in Canada so many of their youth on the rez are committing suicide.  I dont even care to look into it or read about it anymore.  Nothing is changing or moving forward with these people, they just squat in dumps and live shitty lives.  There are a few that moved on, got out of the rez and working, clean and part of good native communities, dance at pow does and make some spectacular art...but just very, very few.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The amount of money given to aborigines here equates to 1 million dollars per aborigine.

There's been talk lately about establishing a separate aboriginal advisory council to more or less vet legislation before Parliament.

Thus giving them elevated status over the rest of us, which is pure unbridled racism.
'

'

There is probably more to come where that came from.  This is the new marxism.  the old one was based on class.  the new version is based on race.  If a group like whites is successful and another is not-- like American blacks, Australian aborigines, Canadians natives, then it is assumed that the reason is white oppresssion and any alternate explanation is viewed as racism, and therefore verboten.  And of course measures need to be taken- like bestowing special privileges and preferential treatment on these groups etc.

The probelm is they are not going to improve by slamming whitey, or by getting special treament or extra money based on their race.  they will have to adapt to 21st century western culture if they want to be successful.

Anonymous

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"There is no future for whites in Canada, the USA, Australia or New Zealand.

Not New Zealand too!  :sad:

The Shire is there, dont tell me them orcs are complaining about the whites too. Hell they even use the white hand of Saruman.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It is truely wonderful that children now can feel free to be a girl or boy.

I doubt that's what the D day invasion or the civil rights movement was about Lance.

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It is truely wonderful that children now can feel free to be a girl or boy.

Jesus frickin Christ.  :beurk: