The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Freud vs The Po-lice

Started by Bricktop, February 06, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who?

Dinky Dianna

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Jump through your own hoop, shit for brains. I'm not your tormentor Freud and none of my own prior statements about law enforcement behaviour can be discredited and definitely not by someone of your diminished and frail mental capacity.

If you weren't the guy Bricktop is accusing you of being, you'd have stopped responding to the taunts and accusations a long time ago.  Instead you repeatedly play along because you are the guy.

You would have fooled more people if you were a little smarter and thought more about your actions prior to posting.

Exactly.

He can't help himself.

One can only marvel at the mentality of someone who pretends to be what he's not...just to impress the internet.

Sad little fucker.

Frood

I've been meaning to ask.

How can you type when you're balled up in the fetal position and sobbing about mortality and your limp noodle, Bricktop?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Police officers are trained typists.

Frood

Did you find making the migration from typewriters to a qwerty keyboard alleviated pressure on your rectum?
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Jump through your own hoop, shit for brains. I'm not your tormentor Freud and none of my own prior statements about law enforcement behaviour can be discredited and definitely not by someone of your diminished and frail mental capacity.

If you weren't the guy Bricktop is accusing you of being, you'd have stopped responding to the taunts and accusations a long time ago.  Instead you repeatedly play along because you are the guy.

You would have fooled more people if you were a little smarter and thought more about your actions prior to posting.

Exactly.

He can't help himself.

One can only marvel at the mentality of someone who pretends to be what he's not...just to impress the internet.

Sad little fucker.

I rarely respond to him or read anything he posts, this charade he's trying to pull wouldn't fool a 10 yr old...

Bricktop

Yet he persists, as if his personal pride and integrity were at stake, and to abandon the charade would in some way render him helpless.

He's been afforded every opportunity to prove his bona fides, or to drop the theatrics and just be himself, but he can't or won't.

This suggests he may have some mental issues, some form of gender ambiguity perhaps...or maybe his drug habit has caused chronic and terminal brain damage.

Aryan

It's gone on far too long for him to admit the truth, and losing face on teh interwebz is no doubt one of his biggest fears.  :laugh:

Bricktop

That is obvious.

What would his playmates at Third Rail think if he lost his flamer's face to a bunch of "normal" posters.

Frood

ac_toofunny

That Freud must be one mischievous and evil fellow. He obviously owns spaces in your heads.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Did you find making the migration from typewriters to a qwerty keyboard alleviated pressure on your rectum?

Typewriters ARE a qwerty keyboard, you daft cross gendering dipshit.

Frood

Typewriters and keyboards are distinctly different items but both rely on QWERTY.

Kind of like your sex life, you doped up doddering old doofus.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's gone on far too long for him to admit the truth, and losing face on teh interwebz is no doubt one of his biggest fears.  :laugh:

Quotethis charade he's trying to pull wouldn't fool a 10 yr old...

QuoteWhat would his playmates at Third Rail think if he lost his flamer's face to a bunch of "normal" posters.

I don't get it, but it is what it is.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Typewriters and keyboards are distinctly different items but both rely on QWERTY.

Is that so?

And how are they different...other than the need for higher pressure on manual typewriter keys (I doubt you've ever used one, by the way). Electronic typewriters required less pressure.

Once again you open your mouth like a hungry groper, without a fucking clue about what you're talking about.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Typewriters and keyboards are distinctly different items but both rely on QWERTY.

Is that so?

And how are they different...other than the need for higher pressure on manual typewriter keys (I doubt you've ever used one, by the way). Electronic typewriters required less pressure.

Once again you open your mouth like a hungry groper, without a fucking clue about what you're talking about.

ac_toofunny

I'm not the one who just admitted to having three variants up his rectum.

'Once again you open your mouth like a hungry groper, with a fucking clue about what you're talking about.'

For once.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...