The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Anti-white Trends in TV Ads...........

Started by Aryan, February 06, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteIts a shame Scouse diverted this into another Jew conspiracy thing.

This needs to STOP .. and NOW

I agree cc..

He has his own thread.

cc

I do understand that he sees everything, immigration, politics, PC stuff, whitey stuff, feminist stuff, black stuff, islamic stuff,  gender stuff, etc. etc.  and this thread and all other things like it as having "that" cause

I can see is why he does it everywhere .. to him it belongs everywhere like that because to him "that" is the cause of everything bad

However, that excuse does not cut it when every such thread becomes the same old

Scouse, you are no dummy. Take a look at what is happening and try hard to understand that others don't want it EVERYWHERE

And please don't try  to Ad(olf) Hom me yet again .. that wore thin a long time ago. Address the facts   ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I stopped countering him much lately because he will not change nor stop

He just blows sensible arguments off because he "knows" he is right

I suggest that others consider the same approach and not play into it

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I stopped countering him much lately because he will not change nor stop

He just blows sensible arguments off because he "knows" he is right

I suggest that others consider the same approach

But, this same old in every thread cuts the legs out from every discussion before they can get up and running. It's hard to ignore it.

cc

it does .. I agree ... but it especially does more so when others of us counter him = he counters that and the same vicious circle continues and the thread is hijacked . If he continues I'm sure something will have to happen.

Damn ... he got his own area ffs

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"it does .. I agree ... but it especially does more so when others of us counter him = he counters that and thread is hijacked . If he continues I'm sure something will have to happen.

Damn ... he got his own area ffs

That was the idea of his thread too.....so not every thread would get derailed.

Anonymous

This would have been a decent thread. The use of the media to warp young minds. Just like the teachers unions are doing in the public schools.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman is right, why do you care what's on tv?

He seems confident in his own skin..

I will say that this thread brings back memories of the old East Asian forums..

Negative media images of East Asians was a consistent topic.

Just like a lot of other East Asian guys, I have been critical of the images of East Asian and women too. For too long, East Asian guys have been portrayed as asexual geeks. East Asian women on the other hand have been portrayed as submissive. It's getting a little better now.

Bricktop

You folks need to stop being so precious and whiney.

Scouse is making an argument and invoking discussion. Censoring that is ludicrous. Freedom of speech is being attacked on all fronts, and here we are bagging a contributor for merely offering his perspective on the world.

Disagree all you like. But don't blame a guy for trying. If you find his perspective disagreeable, you have the ability to just walk by and ignore it.

Just remember, as with ALL things, sometimes people with disagreeable beliefs can still be right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You folks need to stop being so precious and whiney.

Scouse is making an argument and invoking discussion. Censoring that is ludicrous. Freedom of speech is being attacked on all fronts, and here we are bagging a contributor for merely offering his perspective on the world.

Disagree all you like. But don't blame a guy for trying. If you find his perspective disagreeable, you have the ability to just walk by and ignore it.

Just remember, as with ALL things, sometimes people with disagreeable beliefs can still be right.

Nobody is trying to censor SCOUSE..

We have a thread here dedicated to his favourite conspiracy theory..

But, nobody wants every single discussion being about that anymore than we want every single  discussion being about Dinky hating on the police.

Lance Leftardashian

Anti-white trends are necessary to compensate for white privilege.
I care, you pay

Bricktop

Then people should start their own threads on what they wish to discuss.

That's why its called a FORUM.

noun, plural forums, fora  [fawr-uh, fohr-uh] (Show IPA)

1.the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.

2.a court or tribunal:

the forum of public opinion.

3.an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Note that Mels tirades fail to meet the qualifications above.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Anti-white trends are necessary to compensate for white privilege.

Oh Lance, you can be so funny.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Then people should start their own threads on what they wish to discuss.

That's why its called a FORUM.

noun, plural forums, fora  [fawr-uh, fohr-uh] (Show IPA)

1.the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.

2.a court or tribunal:

the forum of public opinion.

3.an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Note that Mels tirades fail to meet the qualifications above.

Nobody wants every thread to be about Mel feeling sorry for himself either.

Bricktop

But that's the good and bad of public, OPEN forums. Everyone is beating their own drum.