Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Warning To Green_Hornet

Started by Anonymous, June 27, 2013, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You posted another anti-Shen Li thread today and you did it annonymously..

Guest posting is not for people that are already registered..

We know you hate Shen Li, but we don't care about that..

I will not tolerate you spamming our little community with repetitous foolishness that nobody wants to read anyway..

Stop copy and pasting your own rants please.

Big Wave Dave

Life in North America can make anyone tense. Green_Hornet needs to get out of the rat race and get his groove on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Life in North America can make anyone tense. Green_Hornet needs to get out of the rat race and get his groove on.

He needs to stop spamming the board with copy and paste rants about his enemies.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Life in North America can make anyone tense. Green_Hornet needs to get out of the rat race and get his groove on.

He needs to stop spamming the board with copy and paste rants about his enemies.

Shen Li and Romero are prudes who don't want to see any guy have a little fun. Maybe that is why Green_Hornet doesn't have time for her?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Shen Li and Romero are prudes who don't want to see any guy have a little fun. Maybe that is why Green_Hornet doesn't have time for her?

Green_Hornet/Hornung is insane and so are you if you actually believe I am a prude.

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

Green_Hornet/Hornung is insane and so are you if you actually believe I am a prude.

Greenie as I affectianately refer to him is sweet but shy guy. His small dainty hands compliment his soft kissable lips perfectly. I can't wait until our next date.

keeper

^^ Sounds like true love to me!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"^^ Sounds like true love to me!!

I wonder if GH has lost his virginity yet?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"^^ Sounds like true love to me!!

Hello Mr Keeper.

:)