Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Disloyal Chinese in Canada and Australia

Started by Laughing Out Loud, July 04, 2013, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Of the idiot stooge sinophobic moderator Fashionista and friend of Shen Li hating the China.

Yes, I hate the way China bullies Taiwan..

I also hate how they steal technology from  Canada..

The question is why don't you hate hate that?

STFU, Taiwan is a province of the motherland. PR China while not perfect is a good counterweight to American/Western hedgemony. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

China has never held the sovereignty of Taiwan since 1895..

China also costs the West a lot in industrial theft.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I also hate how they steal technology from  Canada..

The question is why don't you hate hate that?

STFU, Taiwan is a province of the motherland. PR China while not perfect is a good counterweight to American/Western hedgemony. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

China has never held the sovereignty of Taiwan since 1895..

China also costs the West a lot in industrial theft.

Don't even get me started about what the West has stolen from China over the past couple of centuries or so. I know they paid us back by getting us addicted to opium, but somehow that doesn't seem sufficient. :roll:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "Fashionista"China's dictatorship has missiles pointed at Taiwan..

Taiwan is not a part of China.

Of the idiot stooge sinophobic moderator Fashionista and friend of Shen Li hating the China.

I also hate how they steal technology from Canada..

I had an interesting conversation with a long time chinese friend.

i said china is trying to take over Canada ?

He said "ya that's right

i said " and all chinese know "

he said   "ya ..that's right

I said  "FAN QING FU MING means iading china and chinese people in taking over whichever country let's them immigrate to"

and he said   " ya ..that's right"

I then said    " and all chinese know "

and he said   "ya   that's right"

now what' bothers me is.... why aren't any chinese warning us ?

Id b

Anonymous

Taiwan would be allowed diplomatic relations with all countries if it wasn't for China..

Taiwan would be allowed to join international organizations if it wasn't for China..

Canadian companies would not have technology stolen from them if not for China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"In 2009, Canadian researchers say they have found evidence that Chinese hackers had gained access to computers possessed by government and private organizations in 103 countries, although researchers say there is no conclusive evidence China's government was behind it. Beijing also denied involvement. The researchers said the computers penetrated include those of the Dalai Lama and Tibetan exiles.

Ira Winkler, a former National Security Agency staff and a security consultant, said that Chinese intelligence operatives work by approaching ethnic Chinese by reminding them of "Chinese heritage, telling them they must help".[

It is believed that Chinese espionage is aimed at gaining commercial, technological, and military secrets.

Two diplomats who defected in Australia have claimed that China operates more than 1,000 spies and informants in Australia alone; their mission, they said, is industrial espionage but also disruption of the Falun Gong movement. China accused them of lying so they could stay in Australia. Canadian businessman Joe Wang believes that threatening letters he received after broadcasting programs about alleged human rights abuses in China were from the Chinese consulate; one of the envelopes contained boric acid. In November 2005 the United States arrested four people in Los Angeles on suspicion of being involved in a Chinese spy ring.

Still a paranoid freak Gary?

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Yes, I hate the way China bullies Taiwan..

I also hate how they steal technology from Canada..

I had an interesting conversation with a long time chinese friend.

i said china is trying to take over Canada ?

He said "ya that's right

i said " and all chinese know "

he said   "ya ..that's right

I said  "FAN QING FU MING means iading china and chinese people in taking over whichever country let's them immigrate to"

and he said   " ya ..that's right"

I then said    " and all chinese know "

and he said   "ya   that's right"

now what' bothers me is.... why aren't any chinese warning us ?

Id b

It's nice to see that at least your imaginary friends agree with you.

Anonymous

Romero and seoulbro, Gary's friend may be non-existent like both of you say..

What Gary wrote about what China is doing is true though.

Romero

The Chinese government is worthy of criticism and suspicion, but Gary Oak seems more concerned about Chinese people and Chinese Canadians "taking over Canada" which isn't true at all.

I don't think Gary and Lotus Leaf even really care about China's actions. Every time they bring them up it all comes back to "Chinese people are invading and taking over our country".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"The Chinese government is worthy of criticism and suspicion, but Gary Oak seems more concerned about Chinese people and Chinese Canadians "taking over Canada" which isn't true at all.

I don't think Gary and Lotus Leaf even really care about China's actions. Every time they bring them up it all comes back to "Chinese people are invading and taking over our country".

It's not about China's government with the likes of Gary and an Lotus Leaf. Chinese people are the problem that Canada faces with according to those two bozos.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"The Chinese government is worthy of criticism and suspicion, but Gary Oak seems more concerned about Chinese people and Chinese Canadians "taking over Canada" which isn't true at all.

No it all is true, Fashionista knows as do most if not all chinese. You Romero are just as stupid as you are clueless.

Romero

Your imaginary friend is not "most if not all Chinese".

How sad that you have to make up imaginary friends and conversations to prove your point.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

No it all is true, Fashionista knows as do most if not all chinese. You Romero are just as stupid as you are clueless.

How did you become so wise? Did that Chinese boxer knock some sense into you when he kicked your ass?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

How did you become so wise? Did that Chinese boxer knock some sense into you when he kicked your ass?

Are you being sarcastic Mr seoulbro?

;)

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

As if ! Chinese fighters hit like girls.  chinese fighters are the most cowardly dirty lowball bunch of feeble fags in the world