Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey JOE

Started by Obvious Li, June 26, 2013, 05:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

welcome....come in and enjoy....everyone is welcome......but be warned..... if you pull your shit here you'll get bitten in the ass.......this is the anti-memebee forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"welcome....come in and enjoy....everyone is welcome......but be warned..... if you pull your shit here you'll get bitten in the ass.......this is the anti-memebee forum

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"That troll posts his shit here over my dead body. When new management takes over they can do what they want, but until then he has a job as a 24/7/365 troll on VF.

what new management...you mean i am being replaced just when i got the hang of this post delete shit......what a fucking ripoff

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"That troll posts his shit here over my dead body. When new management takes over they can do what they want, but until then he has a job as a 24/7/365 troll on VF.

what new management...you mean i am being replaced just when i got the hang of this post delete shit......what a fucking ripoff

Fash and Romero will be running the show.

oh well so much for that....Romero not content with memebee...needs to control ACF as well....WTF

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Fash and Romero will be running the show.

oh well so much for that....Romero not content with memebee...needs to control ACF as well....WTF

Fash says it was her idea to have him mod. As part of the deal I insisted you keep your pigfucker delete button. ;)

awesome sweetheart......i love power....... :ugeek:

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"oh well so much for that....Romero not content with memebee...needs to control ACF as well....WTF

I wouldn't be running or controlling anything. It would be Fash's show. I can offer some advice and experience, but you could think of me as more of a loyal guardian.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"oh well so much for that....Romero not content with memebee...needs to control ACF as well....WTF

I wouldn't be running or controlling anything. It would be Fash's show. I can offer some advice and experience, but you could think of me as more of a loyal guardian.

sounds like bafflegab and double talk to me......be carefull or i will delete your ass...... :shock:

Anonymous

DV died under your watch, VF in it's present slow death is under your watch and now you want to provide 'cough' advice to this forum? Beware AF, this guy is a malignant forum cancer.

Romero

DV died because it went down, remember? It's kind of hard for a forum to do well when it doesn't exist.

There are plenty of places to post your gay pron other than discussion forums. As if anybody else would have allowed you to do it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ibin Around"

DV died under your watch, VF in it's present slow death is under your watch and now you want to provide 'cough' advice to this forum? Beware AF, this guy is a malignant forum cancer.

Romero has been an internet friend to me since ACF started..

I am thankful he has stayed with us and will continue to do so.

Romero

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Ibin Around"

Romero has been an internet friend to me since ACF started..

I am thankful he has stayed with us and will continue to do so.

He is an annoying liberal faggot whom is on a mission to take my money. He is the kind whom voted for Obama and his "obamacare" even though USA is dead broke.

He wants to just smoke pot in his hammock like a nigger while I do all the work.

I WANT TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!! I WORK FOR IT!! THE COINS ARE MINE!!

Romero

That's crazy talk. I don't have a hammock.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"That's crazy talk. I don't have a hammock.

Of course you do not... You need a nickel from me to buy one.

You´ll have to work for that money but I expect you to die when you try to pick up a 500m roll of twin cable.

It requires some rye in your wrists which you sponges lack.