The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Some Big Overgrown Negroes?

Started by Angry White Male, February 11, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"This thread is RR worthy.

Why?

Nearly every poster that posts here has posted in the Overgrown Negro thread.  Clearly it cannot be that RR worthy...

Lance Leftardashian

VAncouver is a great example of how Canadians can be replaced as Justin Trudeau has vowed to do.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Here, rich Chinks from Hong Kong flood in.  And I mean they have fucking flooded in.

This is not necessarily bad, as they keep to themselves, do not cause trouble, ensure my condo increases in value big-time every year, and provide me with construction work, which my business relies on.

Dumb Ghetto Nigs cannot afford to live here.  Only smart black men can, and they are few and far between.

When I am ready to retire, I'm moving the fuck out of Vancouver.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"VAncouver is a great example of how Canadians can be replaced as Justin Trudeau has vowed to do.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Here, rich Chinks from Hong Kong flood in.  And I mean they have fucking flooded in.

This is not necessarily bad, as they keep to themselves, do not cause trouble, ensure my condo increases in value big-time every year, and provide me with construction work, which my business relies on.

Dumb Ghetto Nigs cannot afford to live here.  Only smart black men can, and they are few and far between.

When I am ready to retire, I'm moving the fuck out of Vancouver.

As long as it's only snowflakes like you that he replaces.

Lance Leftardashian

RAcism such as yours must not be tolerated on this forum or anywhere else.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"RAcism such as yours must not be tolerated on this forum or anywhere else.

Yes, well thanks for the lecture Lance.