Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where were you 21 years ago today?

Started by Superchecker, February 12, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Yes there is lots.  A lot of high rises, it's getting stupid....none of them were here when I was a teenager.  The streets are bloody congested with cars...parked everywhere......my neighborrod is very compact with limited parking...there was a Mercedes taking up all the room not too long ago...after a few days It hadn't moved, sure enough it was uninsured...they got a write up on their windshield to move or they will get towed....they still didn't so it got egged....then they moved it.   I hate it when people let their friends park their uninsured cars in my hood.

Frood

I can't stand the number of third world immigrants parking their extended families in our small sleepy village. The property values have skyrocketed because they pool their money and use mass transit in order to buy at any asking price, which doesn't bode well for the children of the locals who can't afford to buy or rent in the area anymore. It's gentrification.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Yep.  Watch your trash cans..sometimes they have so much garbage, they try to put it on their neighbors garbage...you can only put out so much or else you'll get tagged and charged.

I knew a few guys who were garbage men and they hated it...the immigrants would leave all their fish and animal caresses and just shit in the cans in the summer...so it would be rotting and filled up with juice...sometimes would yuck kick the can and leave it there, let the juice run all over their driveway...

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yep.  Watch your trash cans..sometimes they have so much garbage, they try to put it on their neighbors garbage...you can only put out so much or else you'll get tagged and charged.

I knew a few guys who were garbage men and they hated it...the immigrants would leave all their fish and animal caresses and just shit in the cans in the summer...so it would be rotting and filled up with juice...sometimes would yuck kick the can and leave it there, let the juice run all over their driveway...

I see them up to 12 thick waiting at bus stops with a bench only big enough to fit 4 bums on it. The area wasn't designed for that kind of influx. They'll pay 20% more than the estimated value of a place here. It's fcking crazy. People are selling up and moving further out now with those kind of prices. 3 bedroom weatherboard homes from the 60's are going for 500-800k regardless of condition or quality.

I wish they'd just fck off. Invasions just don't happen on beaches in wars.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yep.  Watch your trash cans..sometimes they have so much garbage, they try to put it on their neighbors garbage...you can only put out so much or else you'll get tagged and charged.

eeeewwwwwww

:beurk: