Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Honest Question for Fash...

Started by Angry White Male, February 14, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

See my sig?  That's what the one White kid says at the end of a Schneider's meat commercial they keep airing here.  Pulled Pork Sandwiches...

Here's my conundrum:  The Dad is Whiter than White.  The one kid is Whiter than White.  Yet, the older daughter is Yellower than Yellow.

Here's my confusion, and a question you could answer...  With White Dad and Asian Mom, wouldn't the kids sort of come out half-'n-half?  Wouldn't they be more "Whellow," then at the opposite ends of the spectrum?  Or is it common in these cases to pop out a totally Asian daughter, and then a totally White son?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"See my sig?  That's what the one White kid says at the end of a Schneider's meat commercial they keep airing here.  Pulled Pork Sandwiches...

Here's my conundrum:  The Dad is Whiter than White.  The one kid is Whiter than White.  Yet, the older daughter is Yellower than Yellow.

Here's my confusion, and a question you could answer...  With White Dad and Asian Mom, wouldn't the kids sort of come out half-'n-half?  Wouldn't they be more "Whellow," then at the opposite ends of the spectrum?  Or is it common in these cases to pop out a totally Asian daughter, and then a totally White son?

All I know is my daughter looks more like me and my son looks more like my husband..

That seems to be true of other mixed East Asian-Caucasian couples with children.

realgrimm

It's whoever has the stronger genes for that sex of child, ..If Asian Mommy spits out White sons and Asian femmes its do to genetics just like the next girl should resemble Asian and Males White depending on health of the donor and recipient

Anonymous

Both of my sisters have kids with white men. I find in most cases, they look more Asian as babies, but the Euro genes kick in as they get older.

Anonymous

My mom is half Japanese. She doesn't really look white or Japanese. Few people can tell I am one quarter Oriental.

Angry White Male

Interesting.  Obviously the commercials use actors that are not related, but it just seemed so 'fake,' if you will.  However, it seems this is more common than I may have thought.  I thought a "half-n'half" would be a more common outcome in reality...

Anonymous

John Cleese played Lucy Liu's father in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.