The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Another shooting in an American school

Started by Bricktop, February 14, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

If the FBI and the local cops did their jobs this slaughter would never have happened. Who do the left blame? The NRA. :crazy:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Blazor", I would take some kind of course of action, maybe getting the sneak on him somehow. Hard to say as I wasnt there nor know the logistics. Even if the kid had an AR15, it would have to be reloaded at some point.
 That's what I was thinking.  the cop knew the layout of the school.  He should be a better shot than the kid, as he should have had training.  He could have used clues as to where the shooter was.--like where the unjured and dead were, where the kids were running from, listening to the direction of the shots as they are fired.  

The cop would have had the element of surprise, as the shooter was hunting for student targets.  Try and sneak up on him and get a shot around a corner.

And yeah, If I were that cop I would have pissed myself and shit myself and puked too.  But I would also know that if I didn't go in there and try and stop it I could never live with myself.

Pretty much every word you wrote is speculative. Reloading an AR15 takes a second...drop out a mag, throw another in there...

A better shot? A "better shot" with a pistol is still vastly outgunned by a semi auto military rifle.

You weren't there. You are not familiar with the situation. You've no validity to make judgments.

At close quarters the cop should be a better shot than an untrained kid, and if the kids ammo is in a backpack or on the floor he might have to retrieve it, and the cop has the element of surprise which is a big advantage.  But even if thats speculation, and its not how it all would go down, it doesnt matter, if your job is to protect kids, and they are being killed, then you do your fucking job.

While Gym teachers were using their own bodies shielding students from getting shot, while a high school kid held a door open and was shot helping others flee.   This cop, who was armed, who was being paid to protect these kids, decided he didn't want to be bothered. I only wish he and the other deputies that didnt go in could be criminally and civilly charged for abandoning those kids to be killed. Just losing their jobs is nowhere near enough punishment. I hope they are shamed as cowards for it for the rest of their lives.

Anonymous

I heard there were three cops who didn't enter the school.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"If the FBI and the local cops did their jobs this slaughter would never have happened. Who do the left blame? The NRA. :crazy:

Big corporations are turning on the NRA. Big money means big prog garbage.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What has "prog" got to do with it???

The NRA is an anti prog organization.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"If the FBI and the local cops did their jobs this slaughter would never have happened. Who do the left blame? The NRA. :crazy:

Big corporations are turning on the NRA. Big money means big prog garbage.

I remember when progs complained about big corporations, now most big corporations are owned or run by progs.  And they are also the ones that take the most action.

The cancer of leftism has metastacized to another organ.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

In a blistering battle with CNN host Jake Tapper on Sunday, Broward County's sheriff refused to step aside in the wake of his department's bungled handling of the Florida school massacre — even insisting at one point that he has provided "amazing leadership."

Asked whether the killings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS might have been averted if his office followed up on a slew of prior calls about the shooter being mentally unhinged, Sheriff Scott Israel responded with an absurd answer.

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, OJ Simpson would still be in the record books," he said.

Tapper, the anchor of "State of the Union, shot back that he had no idea what that meant and said with 17 dead, did the sheriff think he could have done something differently in light of the all red flags raised about accused shooter Nikolas Cruz.

"We understand everything wasn't done perfectly," Israel responded — then added, that's life.

"If it happened in Los Angeles or Chicago or any other city, every person wouldn't have performed perfectly," he said. "That's not what happens."

An incredulous Tapper asked, "Are you really not taking any responsibility for the multiple red flags that were brought to the attention of the Broward sheriff's office about this shooter before this incident, whether it was people near him, close to him calling the police?"

Israel replied, "Jake, I can only take responsibility for what I knew about. I exercised my due diligence. I've given amazing leadership to this agency."

Tapper shot back, "Amazing leadership?"

Israel then tried to deflect questions about reports that four of his deputies cowered outside the school during the rampage instead of running inside to help the trapped teachers and students. One of them, Scot Peterson, retired after Israel suspended him without pay when his alleged cowardice came to light.

"You don't measure a person's leadership by a deputy not going into [the school]. ... These deputies received the training they needed," Israel said.

"Do I believe if Scot Peterson went into that building and there was a chance he could have neutralized the killer and saved lives, yes. But as far as anything else done at this point. I can't say that."

Tapper said Israel's office listed 23 incidents involving Cruz and asked why nothing was done to keep a gun out of his hands, secure the school or keep an eye on him.

"On 16 of those cases, our deputies did everything right. Our deputies have done amazing things. ... In five years, we've taken the Broward Sheriff's Department to new levels," he said.

"One person at this point didn't do what he should have done," Israel added. "It's horrific. The victims here, the families, I pray for them every night. It makes me sick in the stomach that we had a deputy who didn't go in."

Israel said an investigation will determine if his deputies remained outside the school.

"Our investigation to this point shows that during this horrific attack, while this killer was inside the school, there was only one law-enforcement person, period," Israel said. "And that was former Deputy Scot Peterson. Coral Springs arrived — a group of Coral Springs officers went in within, I think, about 4 minutes, we're projecting, after the killer left the campus."[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"In a blistering battle with CNN host Jake Tapper on Sunday, Broward County's sheriff refused to step aside in the wake of his department's bungled handling of the Florida school massacre — even insisting at one point that he has provided "amazing leadership."

Asked whether the killings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS might have been averted if his office followed up on a slew of prior calls about the shooter being mentally unhinged, Sheriff Scott Israel responded with an absurd answer.

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, OJ Simpson would still be in the record books," he said.

Tapper, the anchor of "State of the Union, shot back that he had no idea what that meant and said with 17 dead, did the sheriff think he could have done something differently in light of the all red flags raised about accused shooter Nikolas Cruz.

"We understand everything wasn't done perfectly," Israel responded — then added, that's life.

"If it happened in Los Angeles or Chicago or any other city, every person wouldn't have performed perfectly," he said. "That's not what happens."

An incredulous Tapper asked, "Are you really not taking any responsibility for the multiple red flags that were brought to the attention of the Broward sheriff's office about this shooter before this incident, whether it was people near him, close to him calling the police?"

Israel replied, "Jake, I can only take responsibility for what I knew about. I exercised my due diligence. I've given amazing leadership to this agency."

Tapper shot back, "Amazing leadership?"

Israel then tried to deflect questions about reports that four of his deputies cowered outside the school during the rampage instead of running inside to help the trapped teachers and students. One of them, Scot Peterson, retired after Israel suspended him without pay when his alleged cowardice came to light.

"You don't measure a person's leadership by a deputy not going into [the school]. ... These deputies received the training they needed," Israel said.

"Do I believe if Scot Peterson went into that building and there was a chance he could have neutralized the killer and saved lives, yes. But as far as anything else done at this point. I can't say that."

Tapper said Israel's office listed 23 incidents involving Cruz and asked why nothing was done to keep a gun out of his hands, secure the school or keep an eye on him.

"On 16 of those cases, our deputies did everything right. Our deputies have done amazing things. ... In five years, we've taken the Broward Sheriff's Department to new levels," he said.

"One person at this point didn't do what he should have done," Israel added. "It's horrific. The victims here, the families, I pray for them every night. It makes me sick in the stomach that we had a deputy who didn't go in."

Israel said an investigation will determine if his deputies remained outside the school.

"Our investigation to this point shows that during this horrific attack, while this killer was inside the school, there was only one law-enforcement person, period," Israel said. "And that was former Deputy Scot Peterson. Coral Springs arrived — a group of Coral Springs officers went in within, I think, about 4 minutes, we're projecting, after the killer left the campus."
[/quote]
He should be removed from his position immediately.

Bricktop

Agreed. And the deputies, if they failed to carry out their duties correctly.

Anonymous

There is pressure on Florida governor Rick Scott to remove Sheriff Scott Israel.

Anonymous

Sheriff Israel doesn't seem to know how to manage critical incidents.
QuoteThis isn't the first time Israel's agency has encountered trouble over its response to a mass shooting. Months after the Greater Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport shooting, a 2017 Sun-Sentinel investigation revealed that Israel's Broward Sheriff's Office failed to "seize control and set up an effective command system" at the airport. BSO "erred from the very beginning in controlling the shooting scene in the baggage claim area of Terminal 2, where five people died and six others were wounded." The reason, cited in a 99-page draft report by the agency itself, mentioned the sheriff's office's aging radio system, which garbled communications among officers, forcing police to improvise with "hand signals, runners and cellphones."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-who-is-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20180223-story.html">http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html">http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-who-is-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20180223-story.html

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Sheriff Israel doesn't seem to know how to manage critical incidents.
QuoteThis isn't the first time Israel's agency has encountered trouble over its response to a mass shooting. Months after the Greater Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport shooting, a 2017 Sun-Sentinel investigation revealed that Israel's Broward Sheriff's Office failed to "seize control and set up an effective command system" at the airport. BSO "erred from the very beginning in controlling the shooting scene in the baggage claim area of Terminal 2, where five people died and six others were wounded." The reason, cited in a 99-page draft report by the agency itself, mentioned the sheriff's office's aging radio system, which garbled communications among officers, forcing police to improvise with "hand signals, runners and cellphones."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-who-is-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20180223-story.html">http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html">http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-who-is-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20180223-story.html
He and his department are massive screwups everyhere you look.

BuzzFeed discovers 22 more police calls to Cruz home that @BrowardSheriff never disclosed

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/25/holy-crap-buzzfeed-discovers-22-more-police-calls-to-cruz-home-that-browardsheriff-never-disclosed/">https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/ ... disclosed/">https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/02/25/holy-crap-buzzfeed-discovers-22-more-police-calls-to-cruz-home-that-browardsheriff-never-disclosed/
QuoteAccording to a BuzzFeed investigation, there are 22 more 911 calls to the home of Parkland, Fla. killer Nikolas Cruz that were never disclosed to the public, which would bring the total to at least 45:

Before when Scott Israel was accused of corruption he said "Lions don't care about the opinions of sheep."

he must mean this kind of lion

https://imgbb.com/">

https://imgbb.com/">https://imgbb.com/