Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

I Can't Believe I've Been On Forums All Day Long Again

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There are other alternatives to milk too.   I'd like to in a day in the future see animal products as a thing of the past.  Meat, milk, eggs, cheese should be considered a delicacy and only eaten on special occasions.  These products are making people sick and the abuse and slaughter behind the scenes are really disturbing not to,mention horrible on the environment.

Wow, I'm so glad I'm not your child.  :oeudC:

Why? Cause you don't want to eat your veggies?

I still cook meat for my child...but I'm cutting back on her too..she can't seem to stomach meat much anymore....I find when she eats meat  she g gets upset stomach and pains...

She's replicating your illness.

What illness?  Now wanting to make good food choices is an illness?

Your bias against flesh is a mental illness. Please don't foster it in your children. They've got enough to deal with.

Pretty harsh Dinky. I have posted with Berry for quite a few years now. Sure we don't agree on everything including the consumption of meat. But, she is one of the saner posters on either forum.

Not my intention to be harsh, just honest.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There are other alternatives to milk too.   I'd like to in a day in the future see animal products as a thing of the past.  Meat, milk, eggs, cheese should be considered a delicacy and only eaten on special occasions.  These products are making people sick and the abuse and slaughter behind the scenes are really disturbing not to,mention horrible on the environment.

I still cook meat for my child...but I'm cutting back on her too..she can't seem to stomach meat much anymore....I find when she eats meat  she g gets upset stomach and pains...

Your bias against flesh is a mental illness. Please don't foster it in your children. They've got enough to deal with.

Interesting, isn't it.

Those people who have an opposing point of view to you are accused of having a mental illness. It must be hard being the only sane person in the sanitarium.

:crazy:

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Pretty harsh Dinky. I have posted with Berry for quite a few years now. Sure we don't agree on everything including the consumption of meat. But, she is one of the saner posters on either forum.

Not my intention to be harsh, just honest.

Honest? You?

ac_lmfao

Good one.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No shit, sherlock...

And I hear the sky is blue, too.

And retired cops are anti-American.

Aaron thinks it's still 2005. Pretending to be a female makes him seem like the silly old man he is.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Interesting, isn't it.

Those people who have an opposing point of view to you are accused of having a mental illness. It must be hard being the only sane person in the sanitarium.

:crazy:

Food phobias, hunting phobias, and self defence phobias are signs of mental illness.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

When you say meat, do you mean red meat? I dont have much of a stomach for it either, its all the hormones and crap they put in the cows. Plus they are more fatty these days, so more grease.

"If it dont swim, fly, or come from the ground, dont eat it", that was my dad's motto, though it didnt last long and he went back to eating steak and stuff lol.

I mostly cook chicken.   Sometimes pork tenderloin and recently pork chops.  Red meat is eaten very rarely.

I'm not keen on the hormones and antibiotics in beef either.   Sometimes I do buy steaks cause Lo over it, but I drive out to an organic farm and buy from them.

Berry Sweet

It's not a mental illness cause I don't think specifically like you...its just my choice.  There is nothing wrong with teaching my child where animal flesh comes from, What they inject in the animal, How it lives in confined areas, cruel slaughter....same goes for dairy cows and chicken farms...the nastiness hens go thru just so humans can have eggs...we buy from a farm that's free range.

What am I supposed to hide this information from her?  And pretend it doesn't exist?  Cause it does.

Are you going to say I'm mentally ill too on the fact I tea h my child about all the garbage in the ocean??

Am I also mentally ill to teach my child not to buy certain frozen fish and read the label where it comes from...never buy that fish from China cause it's literally raised in human poo.

Am I also mentally ill because I teach my child to read the nutrional guide on a product as well as read the ingredients?

I'm teaching my child how to take care of herself and be aware of what she puts into her body as well as being aware of her surroundings, environment, peers, etc.  I don't put blinders and ear plugs and pretend bad shit don't exist...this is not an imaginary life, It's very real....i protect my child with education not ignorance.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odi"I kill moose with my bare hands and feed it to my East Indian quadruplets.

I believe it.  I would think more on lines of squirrel or rats...

Frood

It's not a mental illness cause I don't think specifically like you...its just my choice.  There is nothing wrong with teaching my child where animal flesh comes from, What they inject in the animal, How it lives in confined areas, cruel slaughter....same goes for dairy cows and chicken farms...the nastiness hens go thru just so humans can have eggs...we buy from a farm that's free range.

What am I supposed to hide this information from her?  And pretend it doesn't exist?  Cause it does.

Are you going to say I'm mentally ill too on the fact I tea h my child about all the garbage in the ocean??

Am I also mentally ill to teach my child not to buy certain frozen fish and read the label where it comes from...never buy that fish from China cause it's literally raised in human poo.

Am I also mentally ill because I teach my child to read the nutrional guide on a product as well as read the ingredients?

I'm teaching my child how to take care of herself and be aware of what she puts into her body as well as being aware of her surroundings, environment, peers, etc.  I don't put blinders and ear plugs and pretend bad shit don't exist...this is not an imaginary life, It's very real....i protect my child with education not ignorance.

'I'd like to in a day in the future see animal products as a thing of the past. Meat, milk, eggs, cheese should be considered a delicacy and only eaten on special occasions'

That's what you originally said. You won't get any disagreement with me about cruelty free or hormone tainted supply avoidance but what you originally said had no bearing on how you've since replied.

See somebody.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

It's not a mental illness cause I don't think specifically like you

Discussing mental illness with Freud is like discussing diet with Amy Schumer.

Save your fingers, Berry. That junky is beyond help and reason.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
It's not a mental illness cause I don't think specifically like you

Discussing mental illness with Freud is like discussing diet with Amy Schumer.

Save your fingers, Berry. That junky is beyond help and reason.

Get lost you geriatric pervert and short bus candidate.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview