The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Election Expectations BC

Started by Securious, October 13, 2012, 04:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Securious

Just when you thought the Conservatives stood a healthy chance to beat the liberals in the next election. Along comes an internal spat dividing them on leadership. This doesn't mean that the Liberal Party is a shoe in next round far from it. It just means there are disaffected followers going in different directions and  few to the Liberals actually Crustacean Clark has the worst percent of defections so far. So that being said the Conservatives still look like contenders, but the popular votes appears to be going to the lefty's again with Dix.

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/bc-conservatives-popularity-drops-poll-1.994250">http://bc.ctvnews.ca/bc-conservatives-p ... l-1.994250">http://bc.ctvnews.ca/bc-conservatives-popularity-drops-poll-1.994250

Securious

Quote from: "Shen Li"The average British Columbian is as thick as a cement block. They will throw out yet another bad government and will replace them with something even worse. The good news is that Dix has promised to raise taxes and Alberta will receive a net gain of your most diligent and productive citizens.

as do all  NDP'ers, fast and loose with other peoples hard-earned money. Welcome to cappuccino sucking/Birkenstock wearing/gumbooters'land. Sorry to admit it but you are right.

Securious

no ones reaching into my pockets without a fight!

Securious

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Securious"no ones reaching into my pockets without a fight!

The solution to the West's spending problem is more spending. Who cares about minor issues like the looming demographic timebomb.

explain Shen Li

Vancouver

I sure hope no one vote for liberals.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

An Angus Reid Poll (their link, local copy), polling 800 people between October 9 to 10 had the following voter intentions:

BC NDP – 49%

BC Liberals – 26%

BC Conservatives – 16%

BC Greens – 7%

Other/Independent – 2%

Obvious Li

yes i clearly remember all those union slugs holding their picket signs and trying to block the highways as companies loaded up their equipment and moved their jobs to alberta last time......people are so fucking stupid

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"yes i clearly remember all those union slugs holding their picket signs and trying to block the highways as companies loaded up their equipment and moved their jobs to alberta last time......people are so fucking stupid

I received a pm from one of those lazy, overpaid, unskilled, unionized, effeminate white cocksuckers. His handle is EU and he is as nasty little ladyboy as you will find. This useless, overpaid prick can be replaced tomorrow and the fag knows it. Not much future for a little dork like that.

here is a copy of his post about you....

I got a PM from our Graduate from the Burger Management school...Pansy seems to have a crush on me, wouldn't be the first from the Management side, they get all euphoric when they meet someone with backbone. But thought why PMs? let's talk right here...pansy, you sent a 2nd message, haven't read it yet, I'll get to it if I have time later, busy nite though.

Haomeimei wrote:Excellent article, thanks for posting it. It conforms what we all know and that is immigrants work harder, are better educated, save more and invest more prudently than lazy, unskilled, effeminate unionized white Canadian males.

You`ll really love working for us in the future EU...or else ;)

Securious

according to currents stats..

...that only leaves the greens [NOT!] Heh Heh..or should we all admit, the Conservatives regardless of the infighting for leadership. It shows they sense a good chance at improving their status next time round and smell victory ultimately. The vote appears split at the moment but I assure you the Conservs are still looking good for all the "lefty' media damage done.

Vancouver

I don't care who wins as long as we don't get poisoned with liberals again. One of my shit friends would vote for liberals. His nutcase thinking makes me go funky. Because of people like him our province is a disaster right now, and it doesn't end. The HST was also the dumbest idea.
Time is malleable

Romero

Quote from: "Securious"according to currents stats..

...that only leaves the greens [NOT!] Heh Heh..or should we all admit, the Conservatives regardless of the infighting for leadership. It shows they sense a good chance at improving their status next time round and smell victory ultimately. The vote appears split at the moment but I assure you the Conservs are still looking good for all the "lefty' media damage done.

How dare the lefty media report what's going on with the BC Conservatives.

Vancouver

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I don't care who wins as long as we don't get poisoned with liberals again. One of my shit friends would vote for liberals. His nutcase thinking makes me go funky. Because of people like him our province is a disaster right now, and it doesn't end. The HST was also the dumbest idea.

Too dramatic and not factual enough or at all. Ontario and Quebec are disasters right now, BC not nearly as bad. British Columbia has a history of corrupt politics and you keep making the same mistake of thinking the next bunch of crooks will save you from the current ones. Go ahead vote for Dix, but don't be surprised when the devil you don't know turns out to be worse than the one you do know.

Please no compare to other provinces that I don't follow nor care. Liberals have been crooks. This is our province. We definitely need a change. You won't understand.
Time is malleable

Securious

"ours/theirs" comparison is implicit for balance

Anonymous

QuotePlease no compare to other provinces that I don't follow nor care.

Do you think BC is an island? The world's economy is in a very difficult time at present. Your province while far from perfect is doing much better than Ontario and Quebec with their incredibly feckless governments. Would you prefer to have Dalton McGuinty who just resigned and prorogued the provincial parliament? He is probably looking for work. ;)
QuoteLiberals have been crooks. This is our province.

Every BC government in recent memory has been tainted with corruption. This one is just following the system they inherited. The question becomes how has this perceived corruption affecte you personally? Not how the opposition hammers them in the press.
QuoteWe need a change.

Maybe. Any government can become complacent after a certain time in power. Do you think any opposition party will be better stewards of your money?

QuoteYou won't understand.

Excuse me?? Do you think BC is some country on the other side of the globe that I have never been to nor nothing about. I live next door and have been there many, many times. I understand the political culture is different there than here.

All I'm saying VG is it's naive to believe a government is going to make your life better especially with the world's precarious economy.

Quote"ours/theirs" comparison is implicit for balance

It's important to put it into perspective especially in these difficult economic times.

You know a lot about BC and our politics.