The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

OK, If Brick Can Use a "Gun" Avatar, So Can I , Dammit

Started by cc, February 19, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The breasts in your avatar though outstanding will arouse lust in men

Not in Scouse it didn't. :laugh3:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude...what's with the spamming?

Uncool.

I think he was bumping all the gun related threads. So not much more spam than your own.

I use words and reason. Not dumbass pictures. There IS a difference, man.

realgrimm

Yeah what a gyp you used to have good pics too, Now your all Grumpy Old Men.. You whine and pout your way threw the threads you try to preach your anti-gun mumbo jumbo .. but yet everyone of my posts are dumb-ass , whats dumb-ass is seeing a old man losing his memory and making thread after thread of the same topic just with a different spin.. LAME, my content is on point with the topic and against your hippy stance on gun control..

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The breasts in your avatar though outstanding will arouse lust in men

Not in Scouse it didn't. :laugh3:

ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Quote from: "realgrimm"Yeah what a gyp you used to have good pics too, Now your all Grumpy Old Men.. You whine and pout your way threw the threads you try to preach your anti-gun mumbo jumbo .. but yet everyone of my posts are dumb-ass , whats dumb-ass is seeing a old man losing his memory and making thread after thread of the same topic just with a different spin.. LAME, my content is on point with the topic and against your hippy stance on gun control..

YOU posted several pics of kids with guns. One would have sufficed.

Try using WORDS and making some kind of POINT.

You don't like my anti gun threads, stay the fuck out of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Yeah what a gyp you used to have good pics too, Now your all Grumpy Old Men.. You whine and pout your way threw the threads you try to preach your anti-gun mumbo jumbo .. but yet everyone of my posts are dumb-ass , whats dumb-ass is seeing a old man losing his memory and making thread after thread of the same topic just with a different spin.. LAME, my content is on point with the topic and against your hippy stance on gun control..

YOU posted several pics of kids with guns. One would have sufficed.

Try using WORDS and making some kind of POINT.

You don't like my anti gun threads, stay the fuck out of them.

I for one don't mind your anti gun threads. Prohibition will not work in a nation with over 300 million firearms, but all arguments need to be heard.

Bricktop

I'm fully aware that my views are at odds with many here.

I trust we can air opposing views without taking things personally, a la Freud.

Forums are for discussions, are they not?

Angry White Male

When Switchblades are outlawed, only outlaws will have Switchblades...   acc_devil  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm fully aware that my views are at odds with many here.

For the most part, the tone has been surprisingly civil.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Bricktop is an emotional basketcase so when someone calls him out for his point of view, he loses the plot. It's a throwback of his nature from his days as a rat bastard pig where he thought he had the high road and moral authority to rob, maim, and even kill anyone who disagreed with him.

Unfortunately, message boards don't care about washed up former cops with more hypocrisy than wits about them.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Bricktop is an emotional basketcase so when someone calls him out for his point of view, he loses the plot. It's a throwback of his nature from his days as a rat bastard pig where he thought he had the high road and moral authority to rob, maim, and even kill anyone who disagreed with him.

Unfortunately, message boards don't care about washed up former cops with more hypocrisy than wits about them.

Like I said..."a la Freud".