News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The madness goes on...give teachers guns.

Started by Bricktop, February 21, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Precisely.

As I have done, MANY times...even for dickwads like you.

Frood

Tell that to the Broward cowards or to any disarmed victim dead before you drop your doughnuts and shuffle out the car.

People who disarm and prevent law abiding citizens from defending themselves are the real murderers. People like you.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Keep telling yourself that corky.

But we both know who the real coward is.

Frood

Mass murderers only have to pull the trigger when spineless little fckwits like yourself hand them the venues, keep yourselves 5-10 minutes away, then hype up the carnage while patting your gutless selves on the back for eventually stopping something you had the lion's share of responsibility for creating.

How do you sleep at night knowing that your advocacy for gun control is killing people, shit for brains?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Your American heritage is overwhelming your ability to process reason.

Here's how AUSTRALIANS see gun control.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-43236421">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-43236421

Frood

I'm American now?  :001_rolleyes:

No, you're just stupid and conceited and mental.

Your ridiculous platform kills people. It doesn't keep them safer at the wrong place or time.

And you don't seem to give two fcks about that. You keep patting yourself on the back for your murder advocacy though. This latest mass shooting and every other one in the future. It's on you. Hope you like hell.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Some American retailers have decided not to sell certain weapons at all and no forearms to anyone under the age of 21..

This would be Dick's Sporting Goods and Walmart(US Walmart sells guns)?

ac_wot

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Some American retailers have decided not to sell certain weapons at all and no forearms to anyone under the age of 21..

ac_wot

I mentioned Dicks yesterday, last night was official with Walmart. Some Walmarts do sell guns, I've bought 2 there, one at Dicks, and one at Sportsmen's Warehouse. Out of those 3, you can prolly guess which one will get my money, unless they decide to be like the other 2 guys.

They are not selling ammo to anyone under 21 either.

You can still own a gun at 18.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Some American retailers have decided not to sell certain weapons at all and no forearms to anyone under the age of 21..

ac_wot

I mentioned Dicks yesterday, last night was official with Walmart. Some Walmarts do sell guns, I've bought 2 there, one at Dicks, and one at Sportsmen's Warehouse. Out of those 3, you can prolly guess which one will get my money, unless they decide to be like the other 2 guys.

They are not selling ammo to anyone under 21 either.

You can still own a gun at 18.

The eighteern to twenty market must be miniscule if big retail is walking away from it.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
The eighteern to twenty market must be miniscule if big retail is walking away from it.

You would think, cause I know I couldnt afford a gun at that age. My son has bought 1 from Walmart since he turned 18 though.

To me, that age is when a father hands down a gun to a son. So maybe that adds to it, as to why that market may be slim. The rest are prolly liberals from the brainwashing they receive  :laugh:

Looks like if he wants any ammo, I'll have to make a trip for him.

Speaking of ammo, glad to see its bouncing back. Was slim pickin's for a few years when Obama ordered over 2 billion rounds of ammo. I always pictured him saying "if we cant take away their guns, I'll take away their ammo.".

Anonymous

You would think, cause I know I couldnt afford a gun at that age. My son has bought 1 from Walmart since he turned 18 though.

To me, that age is when a father hands down a gun to a son. So maybe that adds to it, as to why that market may be slim. The rest are prolly liberals from the brainwashing they receive  :laugh:

Looks like if he wants any ammo, I'll have to make a trip for him.

Speaking of ammo, glad to see its bouncing back. Was slim pickin's for a few years when Obama ordered over 2 billion rounds of ammo. I always pictured him saying "if we cant take away their guns, I'll take away their ammo.".

I haven't the foggiest how much guns and rifles cost.

What do you mean Obama ordered over two billion rounds of ammo? Ordered them for what?

Blazor

What do you mean Obama ordered over two billion rounds of ammo? Ordered them for what?

They are getting more expensive, due to the "guns and ammo tax" that Obama put on them.

I mean exactly that, back in 2013. Department of Homeland Security ordered it, 1.6 billion was the first batch. Was more ordered before and after. Hollow points too, which is against rules of war. Supposedly for target practice, but I aint believing that. Why certain agencies got it is weird too, like Social Security, National Marine Fisheries, etc. Its enough bullets to shoot every American 5 times each if not more.

And dont forget the no-hesitation targets, to desensitize law enforcement. More than cardboard thugs, but women, old people and CHILDREN too!

Anonymous

They are getting more expensive, due to the "guns and ammo tax" that Obama put on them.

I mean exactly that, back in 2013. Department of Homeland Security ordered it, 1.6 billion was the first batch. Was more ordered before and after. Hollow points too, which is against rules of war. Supposedly for target practice, but I aint believing that. Why certain agencies got it is weird too, like Social Security, National Marine Fisheries, etc. Its enough bullets to shoot every American 5 times each if not more.

And dont forget the no-hesitation targets, to desensitize law enforcement. More than cardboard thugs, but women, old people and CHILDREN too!

I remember when the DHS odered that. Kind of sends a chill up the old spine.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

I remember when the DHS odered that. Kind of sends a chill up the old spine.

Yeah, It was Janet napolitano of the Obama administration who was buying up bullets.  At the time I had assumed it was a  sneaky way to pull off gun control-- Basically have the government buy up all the ammo so citizens couldn't buy ammo.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Yeah, It was Janet napolitano of the Obama administration who was buying up bullets.  At the time I had assumed it was a  sneaky way to pull off gun control-- Basically have the government buy up all the ammo so citizens couldn't buy ammo.

Exactly what I thought then too!