News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

OMG! It's coming up faster that you think!

Started by Superchecker, February 25, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Just 10 months til Christmas!! ac_lmfao  :roll:  ac_dance
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just 10 months til Christmas!! ac_lmfao  :roll:  ac_dance

That is sick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Just 10 months til Christmas!! ac_lmfao  :roll:  ac_dance

And I haven't even  finished my shopping yet.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

I know you love Xmas super...but I'm not a fan.  I love Easter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I know you love Xmas super...but I'm not a fan.  I love Easter.

I love Christmas too.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

To each their own.  I find Xmas to be over rated.  I do enjoy the festive activities but the gift giving is getting out of hand and too commercialized.

I like Easter cause it's springy and born again type of holiday...makes me feel happy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"To each their own.  I find Xmas to be over rated.  I do enjoy the festive activities but the gift giving is getting out of hand and too commercialized.

I like Easter cause it's springy and born again type of holiday...makes me feel happy.

I look forward to the change in seasons..

I can put on my rollerblades again, take my dog for long walks on the trails, ride my bike, and put away my winter boots and coat.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Superchecker

Quote from: "Herman"

That is sick.

Whenever I see the number 25 or see that it's the 25th of any month: I think of Christmas!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Herman"

That is sick.

Whenever I see the number 25 or see that it's the 25th of any month: I think of Christmas!

I'm like that too Superchecker.

Berry Sweet

Whenever I see the number 12 I think of the little white dog....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Whenever I see the number 12 I think of the little white dog....

Was she twelve years old Berry?