News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

When a bird poops on you, it's meant to be good luck.

Started by Frood, February 23, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

What happens when the vehicle ahead of you doing 110 nails a bird on their windscreen and the dying carcass launches into the air towards you and leaves hundreds of little red and pooey polka dots all over your bonnet, windscreen, roof, and down the sides?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What happens when the vehicle ahead of you doing 110 nails a bird on their windscreen and the dying carcass launches into the air towards you and leaves hundreds of little red and pooey polka dots all over your bonnet, windscreen, roof, and down the sides?

Go to a car wash.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What happens when the vehicle ahead of you doing 110 nails a bird on their windscreen and the dying carcass launches into the air towards you and leaves hundreds of little red and pooey polka dots all over your bonnet, windscreen, roof, and down the sides?

Go to a car wash.

I sprayed her down when I got home but wondered if I was washing away the luckiest bird poo ever. The velocity, impact, and I guess air currents were just right. Like a once in a lifetime bird blood and poo shitstorm.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Go to a car wash.

I sprayed her down when I got home but wondered if I was washing away the luckiest bird poo ever. The velocity, impact, and I guess air currents were just right. Like a once in a lifetime bird blood and poo shitstorm.  ac_biggrin

I'd still wash it thoroughly.

Angry White Male

I've hit two birds with my Kenworth while working.

One I hit at about 100 km/h, and it spattered this purple blood over the outside mirror.  Purple blood!

I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do...

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've hit two birds with my Kenworth while working.

One I hit at about 100 km/h, and it spattered this purple blood over the outside mirror.  Purple blood!

I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do...

Did you have a stroke of good luck sometime after?
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

No.  Good luck seems to elude me.  I have to instead travel through life relying on whit and charm instead...

Frood

So bird poo and guts on you have been very bad luck.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I don't believe in luck.  The Asian posters here probably do, though!  Rucky Rucky!

That being said, one more day of work, which is fucking odd, since it's decided to snow and freeze up here (rare in Vancouver).

Historically, jobs would be cancelled should this happen, but I have never seen construction so busy here.  Ever.

I could turn down jobs, but that may not be in my best interest.

I'll be fucking glad when I get tomorrow over with.  I just KNOW it will be a fucking shit-show on the roads here!

Wish me luck!   :tease:

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Go to a car wash.

I'd still wash it thoroughly.

It's rinsed enough until tomorrow when I can get to the Newsagent and buy a lotto ticket. I'll put her through the laser wash on the way home.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...