Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I don't really mind the Chinese...

Started by Angry White Male, February 23, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Cause of all the things you have to say in general.  You have no idea what kids are about Mel.  Words and actions are 2 completely different things.  I dare you to take care of a toddler, 3-4 years old for a whole week....then we'll talk.

Angry White Male

We won't talk, Berry, since I really don't care to talk about kids!

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

You wanted kids, and now you have one!

I've just ordered a rooty-tooty-point-and-shooty 'cause I wanted one, and hopefully soon I'll have it also!

I don't dislike kids...  Many are good.  I just don't want any under my care!

Berry Sweet

I love my kid!  Changes ones outlook on life for sure. They are not simple as those who do t have them claim.  When I meet people or couples who don't want children, I support them...if they believe they can't do It, then don't.

Angry White Male

I don't admire people with kids, or pets for that matter, that aren't in a proper position to handle them.

I consider them trash.  Same with people that have pets they neglect.

I see it all.  Too much trash.  Too many retarded fucking idiots around, compiling pets and trash.

People worry about my switchblade, which is a prohibited weapon here, but they don't realize that it has a better life than many pets or kids do!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I love my kid!  Changes ones outlook on life for sure. They are not simple as those who do t have them claim.  When I meet people or couples who don't want children, I support them...if they believe they can't do It, then don't.

It's a blessing that people like Mel and Odinson never had children.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I love my kid!  Changes ones outlook on life for sure. They are not simple as those who do t have them claim.  When I meet people or couples who don't want children, I support them...if they believe they can't do It, then don't.

It's a blessing that people like Mel and Odinson never had children.

Yes.  There would be major suffrage there.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's a blessing that people like Mel and Odinson never had children.

Really...

Better instead the ghetto momma's in Detroit pop out 10 kids apiece?

Odinson

Lance Leftardashian

There is a UBC history professor that claims that the only way to overcome white supremacy is to let enough Asians in to out populate white people n Canada. White supremacy is a painful legacy of Colonialism.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"There is a UBC history professor that claims that the only way to overcome white supremacy is to let enough Asians in to out populate white people n Canada. White supremacy is a painful legacy of Colonialism.

Where are all of these white supremacists?

I've never met one in my life.

Lance Leftardashian

White supremacy comes in many forms and often is very well hidden.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"White supremacy comes in many forms and often is very well hidden.

Okay Lance.

:001_rolleyes: