Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Snow Fall Warning in effect!

Started by Superchecker, February 23, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We got about a foot yesterday.   It's pretty.  Thank goodness it stopped so I  an actually drive safely tonight.  Then it can snow tomorrow.  Haha

West coasters don't know how to drive.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We got about a foot yesterday.   It's pretty.  Thank goodness it stopped so I  an actually drive safely tonight.  Then it can snow tomorrow.  Haha

No they don't.  It's not just the snow...but in general.  O learned how to drive in the koots.

I stay off the roads when it snows....It's other people who scare me....when it's not snowing, people just kids me off...ive take  a liking to laying on my horn quite often lately...and I'll follow the idiot and lay on the horn for a good solid minute or two..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

No they don't.  It's not just the snow...but in general.  O learned how to drive in the koots.

I stay off the roads when it snows....It's other people who scare me....when it's not snowing, people just kids me off...ive take  a liking to laying on my horn quite often lately...and I'll follow the idiot and lay on the horn for a good solid minute or two..

Even in good weather, Vancouver is a scary place to be behind the wheel.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I just checked here.

Not a flake in sight.

Rub it in.

Its not MY fault its not snowing.

ac_sothere

Berry Sweet

It's true.  Signalling is not on effect here.  Or they signal halfway during the turn.

Anonymous

It's true.  Signalling is not on effect here.  Or they signal halfway during the turn.

I hate big cities in general, but I really hate Vancouver.

Berry Sweet

Why you hate Vancouver?

I don't like it either.  It's like snob central.  But it's easier just to have fun and focus on lo and ignore the crowd when we are out.

Berry Sweet

They said it was supposed to snow today but it's sunny....i was actually looking forward to the snow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They said it was supposed to snow today but it's sunny....i was actually looking forward to the snow.

Is it still colder than normal in Vancouver?

I saw that it was -6 in Kelowna a few days ago....that's cold for the Okanagan.

Berry Sweet

Its been really cold for the last week.  -8 and such....I don't like the cold...its not so bad when it's snowing, it warms up...but after that it freezes...blech

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its been really cold for the last week.  -8 and such....I don't like the cold...its not so bad when it's snowing, it warms up...but after that it freezes...blech

The cold in BC seems to be lasting.

cc

Gettin better - Warm & sunny today - snow all gone here - will definitely take advantage

Interior may not yet be experiencing improved conditions
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Gettin better - Warm & sunny today - snow all gone here - will definitely take advantage

Interior may not yet be experiencing improved conditions

You'll have flowers blooming in no time.

ac_smile

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Getting cooler here. 25 yesterday.