The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Gun-Stunned Progs - Teacher talks about safety after Florida school shooting, is told to get psych exam, go on leave

Started by cc, February 27, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Anyone, regardless of age, gender, or disability who points a gun at law enforcement.

But training officers to shoot at children and lil old ladies?

I get into conspiracy theories as you know. These targets came about when the big ammo purchase went down as well, and countless other things that are meant for "people" HERE. Its a big thing that there may be some kind of conflict, just what they want. It would take me a long time to really lay things out, but trust me, these targets are meant for ordinary citizens trying to defend themselves when the shit hits the fan and military and law enforcement carry out Martial Law and come trying to take peoples guns and property. The ELITES have huge underground bunkers, that connect with magnetic rail systems across the country. They go down there and ride it out til things simmer over. They already have hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins for the bodies. "Camps" are stationed across the country. Again, its a lot involved.

I don't know, but if an officer's life is in danger they don't care about the threat's age or gender.

Blazor

I don't know, but if an officer's life is in danger they don't care about the threat's age or gender.

That I can understand.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

That I can understand.

Good, I had trouble communicating what I meant in the previous post.

Blazor

Good, I had trouble communicating what I meant in the previous post.

:laugh:

Besides, I doubt most officers would bend to the will of that agenda I mentioned, and instead, THEY would have UN troops and such come in and do the dirty work. Our military has stated they wont turn against the citizens, so they have to get someone to do it. This is why Obama fired so many generals and such.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Most cops can't shoot for shit, barely spend enough time at the range every year to stay qualified

I disgree, and will explain why...

My Mother was undercover surveillance, so she never did have to worry much about ever needing to fire her gun in the line of work, because it just doesn't happen with that particular job.  And if the shit went down?  They would have General Patrol units handle the matter.  This is so the undercover operation is never compromised.

When she started, firearms were the standard Model 10, Model 66 S&W's, or the modern variants of them, with whatever barrel length.  Revolvers.  .38 Special+P.  

She never had an issue qualifying with the .38 revolvers.  Was a top-notch shot.  Every time.

Towards the end of her career, they (RCMP) switched to 9mm semi-auto S&W firearms.  This she had a problem with...  An unfamiliar firearm, with a round that kicked much more than the old .38.

She failed qualification with the new gun.

Since she was undercover, she got a smaller aluminum slide version of the new pistol.  Wore that slide out, attempting to qualify.  They would not let her pass, until she could qualify.  Once that slide was worn out, they ordered her a steel slide version of the same pistol (smaller pistol, but similar as to what General Patrol would carry), and she finally past the qualifying with the 9mm.

Recoil was a problem for her, and she was not young anymore by that time.

Nonetheless, she had to shoot literally thousands of rounds, to prove her capabilities.

I am a good shooter...  I brought her my own target from the range, after only six shots, which equaled her many thousands of rounds to hit the same groups!

I am a natural shooter though, and she was not.  So yes, most Cops, even those that will most likely never draw their firearm, are still held to quite high standards regarding firearm abilities.  It's no joke.

Angry White Male

They granted her extension after extension to keep packing the .38 S&W Snubby, while the force moved on to 9mil S&W's.

Eventually they could not grant extensions anymore.  She was probably one of the last RCMP officers in Canada to carry a .38 Snubby as a Duty revolver.

Which brought us to another discussion...  What's more important?  Knowing how to shoot a particular firearm well, or being forced to pack a firearm that one is not so great with?

This is a discussion that will no longer happen.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"They granted her extension after extension to keep packing the .38 S&W Snubby, while the force moved on to 9mil S&W's.

Eventually they could not grant extensions anymore.  She was probably one of the last RCMP officers in Canada to carry a .38 Snubby as a Duty revolver.

Which brought us to another discussion...  What's more important?  Knowing how to shoot a particular firearm well, or being forced to pack a firearm that one is not so great with?

My mom carried a .38 snubby too. Im not a fan of semi-auto pistols either, Im a much better shot with a revolver.

If you were to ask me, its more important to carry and fire a firearm that you are good with and familiar with, than being forced to use to something that is the opposite.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So many experts on law enforcement firearm policy...

Mel and maybe DD, but nobody else is claiming to know everything.

Bricktop

And they are well informed, apparently.

One owns illegal weapons, the other pretends to be a female.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And they are well informed, apparently.

One owns illegal weapons, the other pretends to be a female.

That's alright. Some people pretend to be smart.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Chicago, IL – A crowd of students swarmed a south side strip mall during Wednesday's National Walkout Day demonstration, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake (video below.)

On Chicago's South Side, Simeon Career Academy students descended on businesses situated in a strip mall behind the school, and began harassing customers and employees.

Video of the teens trashing a nearby Walmart store during the protest went viral before the video was taken down several hours later. A Walmart store manager told Blue Lives Matter that he was not allowed to provide any information regarding the incident.[/quote]

">

With students like this, Simeon would be a good place to start arming teachers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Chicago, IL – A crowd of students swarmed a south side strip mall during Wednesday's National Walkout Day demonstration, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake (video below.)

On Chicago's South Side, Simeon Career Academy students descended on businesses situated in a strip mall behind the school, and began harassing customers and employees.

Video of the teens trashing a nearby Walmart store during the protest went viral before the video was taken down several hours later. A Walmart store manager told Blue Lives Matter that he was not allowed to provide any information regarding the incident.

">

With students like this, Simeon would be a good place to start arming teachers.[/quote]
At least arm them with belts.