Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The results of my bloodwork are in.

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2015, 04:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

On the morning of Friday, February 27, 2015, I went to the LifeLabs in my neighbourhood to get some bloodwork done for the first time ever.

On the afternoon of Tuesday, March 3, 2015, my doctor gave me the results, and they were very impressive.

Red blood cells - good.

White blood cells - good.

Plasma - good.

Iron - good.

Glucose - good.

Kidney Function - good.

Liver Function - good, although one test was a little elevated because of the medication I take for my mental health issue, but that's ok.

Good cholesterol - good.

Bad cholesterol - ok.

Protective cholesterol (which mops up the bad cholesterol) - very low, but can be fixed through aerobic exercise such as walking to and from work.

Also, my blood pressure is good, and now I only need to lose about 40 lbs. to get to my target weight of 180 lbs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"On the morning of Friday, February 27, 2015, I went to the LifeLabs in my neighbourhood to get some bloodwork done for the first time ever.

On the afternoon of Tuesday, March 3, 2015, my doctor gave me the results, and they were very impressive.

Red blood cells - good.

White blood cells - good.

Plasma - good.

Iron - good.

Glucose - good.

Kidney Function - good.

Liver Function - good, although one test was a little elevated because of the medication I take for my mental health issue, but that's ok.

Good cholesterol - good.

Bad cholesterol - ok.

Protective cholesterol (which mops up the bad cholesterol) - very low, but can be fixed through aerobic exercise such as walking to and from work.

Also, my blood pressure is good, and now I only need to lose about 40 lbs. to get to my target weight of 180 lbs.

I am very happy for you RDL.

ac_smile