The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Arbitrarily Banned for Another 90 Days!

Started by Angry White Male, February 28, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

It's a strange dynamic, Scouse!  You have to remember that Evs, Mimi and I go back a very long time!  We've all modded together, and I've even met her.

You can see that the history is there.

I'll tell you about the exact instant that set this bullshit all in action!    :laugh:

Mimi and Oscar were being their general selves, so I was giving them a hard time, but nothing against the board rules.  Remember, Mimi is/was a Mod there, and is also Oscar's 'protector.'

I received a ban for 'spamming' an image by Mimi, which never actually occurred.  That did not happen.  I don't think Mimi realized at that point that I actually had Modded with her in the past.

I requested Evs to check the logs, as a favour to an ex fellow Mod, just to determine what the fuck was going on.  If someone spammed some images, perhaps the IP and poster logs will show this.  It was a request that would normally be fulfilled by Mods/Admins, as these things are part of their job.

Evs basically told me to fuck off.  So, that set the wheels in motion.  Mimi is a lying cunt, protecting her online losers, and Evs will never make Mimi look bad, since they are friends, and Mimi HATES looking bad!

That pissed me off.  It really did.  And I made that clear to them.

I let it go some time ago though, but as you can see they have not...  Mimi will absolutely NOT converse with me in any way, shape, or form.  Her online boyfriend Oscar is permitted free reign to spam and disrupt, and Evs herself will address me with usually nothing more than, "You drunken retarded FAS sufferer."

This is the behaviour of a forum Administrator, one that I used to work with!

So you see that I do not care, and if they want to run a flame forum as they do, I will roll with that until they ban me, which usually comes quick.  It is of no loss.  Some like to dish it out, but don't like to get it back!

I'm surprised I could post there for as long as I did this time...  Usually the arbitrary bans come quicker.

When the original incident happened, I told Evs to just tell Mimi not to pull that shit ever again, and maybe an apology would forever wipe that 'incident' off the memory maps...  NOPE!

So, in a few weeks, I will be back there...  JUST FOR FUN!   :laugh:   Remember, things are different when you don't care!   :laugh:

Mimi will ignore me.

Oscar will follow me around with his 24/7 spam.

And Evs will follow me around with nothing but personal insults, just looking for a reason to ban.  If one isn't found soon enough, one will be fabricated!

Angry White Male

And don't think for one minute that Mimi and Evs haven't stuck their god damned snouts into other forums also.

I was banned from this forum for 'badmouthing' them, as Fash is actually friends with them offline.

Conflict of interest?

Real Woman was friends with Mimi, but Evs hates her...  Now THAT was a conflict of interest there, I'm sure!

Much more goes on behind the scenes than many would imagine, and that's the main reason these boards have gone to shit, FaceBook style.

I was never a proponent of Private Messaging, but the old fucking hags were, and here we go!  Boards filled with nothing but cackling fucking hags PM'ing each other, pretending to be E-Friends.

They easily forgot what the actual purpose of an anonymous online board actually was...  They forgot right quick.  And they didn't like me there reminding them...

Angry White Male

And like Real Woman when she was running the show here...  Gotta fucking Skype to be a part of the 'cool gang!'  Or else!

FUCK OFF with the never ending 'let's all be private, personal friends.'

It DESTROYS forums like this, shit like that.

I don't wanna be your fucking best friend here.  FaceBook is where we can all be best E-Friends.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "realgrimm"THIS thread is all you need to know:  http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,8474.0.html">http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index ... 474.0.html">http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,8474.0.html

Read it.  Know it.

Mimi and Evs are FUMING that TehBorken won't remove it, I'm sure...  I have been banned multiple times from here and there, for simply posting the link...

Never been banned from DS though, which is a forum that many won't be familiar with, but is closely attached to the original DV...

Angry White Male

These fucking forums are dead or dying...

I have a good track history of pointing out why this is...

This is why I don't give a fuck anymore.

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "realgrimm"THIS thread is all you need to know:  http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,8474.0.html">http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index ... 474.0.html">http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,8474.0.html

Read it.  Know it.

Mimi and Evs are FUMING that TehBorken won't remove it, I'm sure...  I have been banned multiple times from here and there, for simply posting the link...

Never been banned from DS though, which is a forum that many won't be familiar with, but is closely attached to the original DV...

I know for a fact that one of them could care less what a made up thread on another forum says. Further. I would venture a guess that the other one feels the same way.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

They are hypocritical cunts, but I'm sure you know that.

Tell them Ace says Hi...

Angry White Male

Those two fucking whores thought they could wear me out.

Even with their little pet retard Oscar, Mimi thought she could...

Tell them that Ace is ready for his next round of arbitrary bannings!

Angry White Male

Those two fucking hags are on my list...

Dish much out, but cannot take it back...

Eddies thread, for instance...  Calling Evs kid a retard.  Boy oh boy do her sidekicks roll in!

Where were my sidekicks when she followed me around with "you're a FAS retard?'

And when cornered, arbitrary ban...

Angry White Male

This forum is no different also, so I really don't care.  All the good posters have fucked off...

Angry White Male

Fuck those two cunts, and the games they play.

I warned Vin about Mimi and Evs.  He chose not to listen to me.

Now their forum is dead, with Evs resorting to trolling posters like Semen.

It is what I predicted it would become...

Poetic justice.

Angry White Male

Is that what you want in a fucking forum?

Mini and Evs trolling with their fucking gimps?

How well is that working out for them?

DEAD!  That's how it's working out for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fuck those two cunts, and the games they play.

I warned Vin about Mimi and Evs.  He chose not to listen to me.

Now their forum is dead, with Evs resorting to trolling posters like Semen.

It is what I predicted it would become...

Poetic justice.

I know which forum you mean now. You hate that place so much you can hardly wait until your ban expires. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview