The best topic

Replies: 8504
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:25:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I do that for our American friends...  They cannot convert shit!

They still think Paris is a country...

So stupid..

Knowledge of other countries is limited in the USA..

Wazzzup breaks that stereotype though.

Ya, he does.

If only he saw reason about gun control.

ac_biggrin

How about quitting the leftie policies and putting the loonies into loonie bin??

All these shooters have had documented mental health problems.. And yet they are roaming free because of "equality"..

Odinson

On other note..

USA has population of 350 million..

Even if there is 1000 massacres per year, its still one in 350k..

The media coverage skews peoples perception... These school shooting/massacres are extremely rare.

Wazzzup

"You're a fucking nigger to the white man," yells another, adding, "You're the white man's nigger! Nigger! You are the nigger!"

Mike Cernovich traced the origin of the video back to an official 'Abolish ICE' Twitter account.[/quote]

this is another one for the leftard rule book-- any black person trying to escape the liberal plantation can and must be disparaged in the most racist of terms.  

This rule brought to you by the self proclaimed "most tolerant among us."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup""You're a fucking Black to the white man," yells another, adding, "You're the white man's Black! Black! You are the Black!"

Mike Cernovich traced the origin of the video back to an official 'Abolish ICE' Twitter account.

this is another one for the leftard rule book-- any black person trying to escape the liberal plantation can and must be disparaged in the most racist of terms.  

This rule brought to you by the self proclaimed "most tolerant among us."[/quote]
assholes

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"On other note..

USA has population of 350 million..

Even if there is 1000 massacres per year, its still one in 350k..

The media coverage skews peoples perception... These school shooting/massacres are extremely rare.

It's not the deaths per se, it's the permanently wounded... for every 1 death, there might be 20 or more permanently injured, physically and mentally.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

wanted to turn the clock back to the 1950s. Now I worry they want to turn it back to the 1850s."

">

that's the democrat way--drum up as much racial paranoia, fear and anger as possible in order to keep blacks on the democrat plantation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup" wanted to turn the clock back to the 1950s. Now I worry they want to turn it back to the 1850s."

">

that's the democrat way--drum up as much racial paranoia, fear and anger as possible in order to keep blacks on the democrat plantation.
Wasn't her husband a member of a whites only golf club?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup" wanted to turn the clock back to the 1950s. Now I worry they want to turn it back to the 1850s."

">

Wasn't her husband a member of a whites only golf club?Yes and also...

Bill Clinton said of William Fulbright, avowed segregationist--"Hillary and I have looked forward for some time to celebrating this 50th anniversary of the Fulbright Program, to honor the dream and legacy of a great American, a citizen of the world, a native of my home state and my mentor and friend, Senator Fulbright. Bill Clinton presented him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Also..Hillary called Ex leader of the KKK Robert byrd her mentor--

">

here she is giving him a kiss--

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ae/ce/05/aece05d5be0ce766e80ce880ed140de3.jpg">

But as always, democrats get away with things like this.

Anonymous

Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto in opposition to racial integration of public places. It was signed by 101 politicians (99 Southern Democrats and two Republicans) from Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.

Odinson

Asians are incredibly rude..

I was at a store and I saw an old asian lady pestering the clerk like an autistic kid even though he was servicing another customer.

And she cut the line.

It was as if she had a mental disability.

Asians should taught that this aint asia and you dont need to act like a pack wolves in the traffic or in public places.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Asians are incredibly rude..

I was at a store and I saw an old asian lady pestering the clerk like an autistic kid even though he was servicing another customer.

And she cut the line.

Asians should taught that this aint asia and you dont need to act like a pack wolves in the traffic or in public places.

You went out in public? :shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And she cut the line.

I know you are excited again but keep it to the RR.   ac_smile

Do you think asians are rude?

I´m thinking their reputation as bad drivers in america is due to similar behaviour..

Wazzzup

I have never had any problems with Asians, or Asian drivers.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I have never had any problems with Asians, or Asian drivers.

Isolated incident..

Besides that kind of behaviour aint problem at all.

The other day I saw a finnish guy attacking a clerk for allegedly trying to hide his lottery winnings.  :laugh:

He didnt win anything and it hurt his feelings.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And she cut the line.

How can he get crackers, cigarettes and alcohol if he doesn't?