The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Swedish politicians dont live in the "multicultural" neighbourhoods..

The turdfaces are still confined to certain parts of cities.

And they choose to isolate themselves because they come to a place like Sweden but they dont want to live among white people..

Anyhow, the cops and other government officials are screaming for help.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Swedish politicians dont live in the "multicultural" neighbourhoods..

And they choose to isolate themselves because they come to a place like Sweden but they dont want to live among white people..

^^^

You sound like you are writing about Australia.

Moving out of their countries isn't the answer to their problems but it's the serious start of ours.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"Swedish politicians dont live in the "multicultural" neighbourhoods..

^^^

You sound like you are writing about Australia.

Moving out of their countries isn't the answer to their problems but it's the serious start of ours.
Its happening to all white majority countries, to varying degree.

these countries are expected to take in huge numbers of immigrants, often immigrants that are purely a burden, and told that if they don't, they are racist and  bullied for it.

Bricktop

Immigration does not fix problems.

It relocates them.

Wazzzup

exactly right brick, well said.

----------------------------------

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/180718-waiter-tip-receipt-feature.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1">https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2 ... 410&crop=1">https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/180718-waiter-tip-receipt-feature.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1[/img]

QuoteA Texas restaurant server cooked up a steaming-hot hoax when he claimed a racist patron stiffed him and wrote "We don't tip terrorist" on their bill, according to a new report.

"After further investigation, we have learned that our employee fabricated the entire story," Saltgrass Steak House COO Terry Turney said Monday in a statement to the Odessa American newspaper.

"The customer has been contacted and invited back to our restaurant to dine on us. Racism of any form is intolerable, and we will always act swiftly should it occur in any of our establishments. Falsely accusing someone of racism is equaling disturbing."

Waiter Khalil Cavil, 20, who is black, had claimed the patron stiffed him on a $108 meal and instead wrote the hateful message.

Saltgrass officials said Cavil no longer works at the restaurant,

caskur

This guy is a hero, or I should WAS a hero. He was murdered in the USA at the age of 55

Dr. Haing Somnang Ngor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haing_S._Ngor">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haing_S._Ngor

When that guy could have been living in his American mansion, he was on the border of Cambodia and another Asian country helping his sick people get better. THAT is what lovers of their fellow countrymen do... They stay in their countries and help make them better places.

Chicken shits run.

I invite people to read the story of, Dr Ngor.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"This guy is a hero, or I should WAS a hero. He was murdered in the USA at the age of 55

Dr. Haing Somnang Ngor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haing_S._Ngor">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haing_S._Ngor

When that guy could have been living in his American mansion, he was on the border of Cambodia and another Asian country helping his sick people get better. THAT is what lovers of their fellow countrymen do... They stay in their countries and help make them better places.

Chicken shits run.

This guy is truly awesome, and tbh he kinda reminds me of my dad, when it comes to sheer volumes of charity and helping others in Canada and China, and personal achievement in life they're both very simular but a bit different in a few ways.  This is just what I know about my dad, knowing he grew up in southern Canton China in an area crime and poverty was an extremely serious problem, 3 of my uncle died from starvation, my grandpa was an drug addict that never looked after the family, and my dad started working full time at the age of 8, he's been ocassionally harassed and bullied by street thugs and never received any help, corruption in China's police force was a serious problem due to the extremely low wages and risks in the job.  While his childhood and overall work life was insanely stressful, but in the end he choose succeed instead of feeding the vicious cycle, he started his own business, worked 50 hours shift or an average of 15 hours a day, 7 days a week to build his business into a company of over 1200 employees to this day.  Instead of keeping most of the money he earned, he choose to help others in different ways, he has paid $20,000 USD for surgery to help a disabled homeless person on the streets, use his own money to build roads, lights, a town hall and other infrastructure in his own hometown.  Donated a lot of tractors, cattles, TVs, etc to the farmers in his city every few years.  

After we moved to Canada he often receive letters and donated to war vets, Christian organisation, sick kids hospital, homeless, world vision, red cross, salvation army and a few other dozen charities of Canada that I can't even remember when I was a child, while I was still a kid I remember when we went to McDonalds and saw a donation box, it was full of coins, Canadian Tire money and a few coupons, I notice there was no bills in the box, my dad saw it too but he didn't care that others only donated coins or change, a few seconds later he took out a $50 Canadian bill, gave it to me and tells me to put it in the donation box.  A few years ago he donated over 3 quarters of money needed to build a Buddhist temple for my mom's religious organization here in Markham.  

This is part of the stuff I only know about my dad, the weird thing is he never ever tells me any of the deeds he has done in his life, all I've know about my dad is just what my grandma, mom and his employees tells me.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"This guy is a hero, or I should WAS a hero. He was murdered in the USA at the age of 55

Dr. Haing Somnang Ngor

Chicken shits run.

My family left Taiwan when the country before it was democratized..

My parents felt my brother and I would have better lives in Canada.

caskur

No one has a chance against the Chinese government.

My cousin was in Beijing when they opened fire on everyone... they shot at the tourist bus he was on as the sped to the airport. He was the first off the plane at Sydney airport and interviewed by the press. He still is affected by that incident.

I blame the Western business people for conditions in China. They went to China to avoid the heavy pollution laws in their own countries to virtually no pollution laws in China to manufacture goods, and now the regular Chinese workers are poisoned from pollution.

I think the Chinese government are evil actually. I think they have designs on Australia and I think they'll make their move on Oz when the Queen dies.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Dr. Haing Somnang Ngor

Chicken shits run.

This guy is truly awesome, and tbh he kinda reminds me of my dad, when it comes to sheer volumes of charity and helping others in Canada and China, and personal achievement in life they're both very simular but a bit different in a few ways.  This is just what I know about my dad, knowing he grew up in southern Canton China in an area crime and poverty was an extremely serious problem, 3 of my uncle died from starvation, my grandpa was an drug addict that never looked after the family, and my dad started working full time at the age of 8, he's been ocassionally harassed and bullied by street thugs and never received any help, corruption in China's police force was a serious problem due to the extremely low wages and risks in the job.  While his childhood and overall work life was insanely stressful, but in the end he choose succeed instead of feeding the vicious cycle, he started his own business, worked 50 hours shift or an average of 15 hours a day, 7 days a week to build his business into a company of over 1200 employees to this day.  Instead of keeping most of the money he earned, he choose to help others in different ways, he has paid $20,000 USD for surgery to help a disabled homeless person on the streets, use his own money to build roads, lights, a town hall and other infrastructure in his own hometown.  Donated a lot of tractors, cattles, TVs, etc to the farmers in his city every few years.  

After we moved to Canada he often receive letters and donated to war vets, Christian organisation, sick kids hospital, homeless, world vision, red cross, salvation army and a few other dozen charities of Canada that I can't even remember when I was a child, while I was still a kid I remember when we went to McDonalds and saw a donation box, it was full of coins, Canadian Tire money and a few coupons, I notice there was no bills in the box, my dad saw it too but he didn't care that others only donated coins or change, a few seconds later he took out a $50 Canadian bill, gave it to me and tells me to put it in the donation box.  A few years ago he donated over 3 quarters of money needed to build a Buddhist temple for my mom's religious organization here in Markham.  

This is part of the stuff I only know about my dad, the weird thing is he never ever tells me any of the deeds he has done in his life, all I've know about my dad is just what my grandma, mom and his employees tells me.

You're probably in a unique position like fash where you're possibly know two languages and if you wanted to help socially you could.

Your father is a King.... follow his footsteps.
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

Dr. Haing Somnang Ngor

Chicken shits run.

You're probably in a unique position like fash where you're possibly know two languages and if you wanted to help socially you could.

I wish that was the case, but unfortunately I've been suffering from mental disorders in the past 15 years, though I appreciate the support  ac_drinks , and I'll try my best to become more like him.  ac_cool

Bricktop

I too have a mental disorder.

But you can still be a king.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"I too have a mental disorder.

But you can still be a king.

Thankz you too Brick  ac_blush  And you're right again, knowing you very often leave your comfort zone, maybe I should go back to my dad's company instead of eating, working, sleeping and rotting inside my house 24/7 almost 365 days a year, or at least do night shift work at the office, sometimes a change of environment greatly helps like most doctors always say.  But you couldn't be anymore right, and I should seriously ask myself what am I doing over the past decade and do I want to live the rest of my life like this, thank you once again... for waking me out of this 15 year dream, and I'm not exaggerating one bit.  ac_cool

Bricktop

You're welcome.

Our illness sometimes makes us stronger than we realise.

caskur

Dr. Haing Somnang Ngor

Chicken shits run.

I wish that was the case, but unfortunately I've been suffering from mental disorders in the past 15 years, though I appreciate the support  ac_drinks , and I'll try my best to become more like him.  ac_cool

You can type, you can read and write well.... there is the answer.

In writing.

Always look for the pluses.   acc_hugz
- Andy Warhol