The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I already have you folks listed as immigration Czars on my official proclamation ... I'm just waiting for my official coronation to spring into action

:laugh:

Wazzzup

Cool.   my suitcase is packed, I'm ready to go to work for queen CC!!

Wazzzup

As Fash said, trends that start down here in the US move up north quickly, and from the looks of IHJ's articles and this one, it seems like they have.

An upcoming talk titled "It's OK to be (Against) White(ness)" is stirring up controversy at a Canadian university.

The event, scheduled for Monday and sponsored by the student association at Trent University in Ontario, has been accused by some of being "inflammatory" and racist against whites.

However, an event organizer has pushed back against those accusations, saying the gathering is about "diversity, inclusion and conversations about how we can all work together to help achieve racial justice."

In a statement published Feb. 26 on Facebook, the Trent Central Student Association said the event's title is a spoof on the "It's OK to be white" posters that were hung up late last year at college campuses in the U.S. and Canada.

"These posters had a divisive and offensive message and were revealed to be tied to white nationalist agendas," the statement said.

"Whiteness, as an idea, is not about white people as much as the ways that white racialization is socially constructed as dominant, both historically and in the present moment," the statement said.

Given this, the statement claims the event's focus on the concept of whiteness allows an opportunity "to move away from the narrow, individual framing of racism as personal ignorance, and begin to focus on the systemic ways that these ideas are made normal."

The ire felt by some toward the event is evident in the Facebook comments attached to the Feb. 26 post.

"You are inciting hatred against an identifiable group (Caucasians). Resign from your posts and stop embarrassing the university with your blatant hate speech and racism," said a comment from Tyson Sangster, who told The College Fix he is an alumnus of Trent University.

Other comments on the Facebook post accuse the event of "insanity" and call it a "blatant attack of whites."

The workshop was also criticized in an editorial published by the Toronto Sun, which argued the event is right to face criticism and that it isn't serious about fighting racism.

"More plainly, it's about a toxic and divisive ideology steeped in the intolerant loathing inherent in postmodernism and cultural Marxism that divides the world into us versus them groups, into victims and oppressors," the editorial states.
[/quote]

Anonymous

They don't understand the words diversity and inclusion.

They don't mean division and demonization.

Thiel

I understand the thread title. But, it's just plain old fashioned racism. What makes it so odious is that it is encouraged by the state.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Cool.   my suitcase is packed, I'm ready to go to work for queen CC!!

You better make sure you've brushed up on your knowledge of the Talmud.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Well if you and I were running things I;m sure we could work out a compromise.  But unfortunately we don;t.  Maybe after CC becomes benevolent dictatoress for a few years she'll put us in charge. :laugh:

I like the way you, cc and Seoul discuss issues..

Even when you disagree, the three of you don't stoop to childish personal attacks on each other....you stick to facts.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Well if you and I were running things I;m sure we could work out a compromise.  But unfortunately we don;t.  Maybe after CC becomes benevolent dictatoress for a few years she'll put us in charge. :laugh:

Even when you disagree, the three of you don't stoop to childish personal attacks on each other....you stick to facts.

Thanks fash,

I like and respect everybody here, so when we disgaree, I  try to be civil about it.  

There are a few people on VF I have no respect for, so I just let them have it.

Anonymous

Thanks fash,

I like and respect everybody here, so when we disgaree, I  try to be civil about it.  

You, cc, Bricktop, Shen Li are worthy adversaries when we disagree. Even Herman when he's SOBER is a good contributor. I have no respect for Scouse and his nutty jackboot fantasy life and I let him have it.

Bricktop

Thanks fash,

Of course, things would be MUCH better if you simply agree with everything I say!!!

Wazzzup

https://conservativefiringline.com/university-california-saying-im-not-racist-racist/">https://conservativefiringline.com/univ ... st-racist/">https://conservativefiringline.com/university-california-saying-im-not-racist-racist/

QuoteColleges today have become nothing more than leftist indoctrination centers destroying the minds of our children.  Case in point: A document put out by the University of California which seeks to help students recognize so-called microaggressions.  Among the things the document says is racist is saying, "I'm not racist."

Dennis Prager (my favorite Jewish conservative) tweeted a short list from the document:

From the official University of California list of racist "microaggressions":

• "There is only one race, the human race."

• "I believe the most qualified person should get the job."

• "America is the land of opportunity
."
">https://academicaffairs.ucsc.edu/events ... _11_12.pdf">

That's right, saying there is only one race is racist.  So is saying, "America is a melting pot."  According to the document, this denies "the individual as a racial/cultural being."

The document also claims that saying, "Everyone can succeed in this society, if they work hard enough" is a racist microaggression that really means, "people of color are lazy and/or incompetent and need to work harder."

There's more.  The document claims that "being forced to choose Male or Female when completing basic forms" is sexist or heterosexist.

Bricktop

The left sure has done a bang up job infiltrating Universities. I'll give them that.

Anonymous

https://conservativefiringline.com/university-california-saying-im-not-racist-racist/">https://conservativefiringline.com/univ ... st-racist/">https://conservativefiringline.com/university-california-saying-im-not-racist-racist/

QuoteColleges today have become nothing more than leftist indoctrination centers destroying the minds of our children.  Case in point: A document put out by the University of California which seeks to help students recognize so-called microaggressions.  Among the things the document says is racist is saying, "I'm not racist."

Dennis Prager (my favorite Jewish conservative) tweeted a short list from the document:

From the official University of California list of racist "microaggressions":

• "There is only one race, the human race."

• "I believe the most qualified person should get the job."

• "America is the land of opportunity
."
">https://academicaffairs.ucsc.edu/events ... _11_12.pdf">

That's right, saying there is only one race is racist.  So is saying, "America is a melting pot."  According to the document, this denies "the individual as a racial/cultural being."

The document also claims that saying, "Everyone can succeed in this society, if they work hard enough" is a racist microaggression that really means, "people of color are lazy and/or incompetent and need to work harder."

There's more.  The document claims that "being forced to choose Male or Female when completing basic forms" is sexist or heterosexist.
I suppose saying race is a social construct is a no no too.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Only for whites.

So, Caucasians are not allowed to speak the truth.