The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I haven't seen as much in the way of leftist media antiracism attacks on whites lately.  Maybe its just a brief respite, maybe it really is subsiding (hopefully) , only time will tell.  Either way, below is an example of the media ripping apart a white autistic woman's life because she called police on a black woman who was loitering at her apartment building and refused to leave.

Just some background [/u]the American media for the past year or two have been finding stories where whites called the police on black people for what the media sees as unjustified reasons.  In most instances, the blacks involved were acting against the rules/laws--some examples--2 black men refusing to purchase anything at starbucks and then refusing to leave, a black man refusing to take off his socks in the pool and refusing to leave, a group of blacks charcoal barbequing in an area where you aren't supposed to charcoal BBQ.

Article summary--More specifically In the article a black woman had ducked under an apartment building waiting for the rain to stop.  She did not own an apartment and was not visiting anyone.  A white autistic woman asked her to leave and she refused, so the white autistic woman called the police.  since then the white autistic woman has been labeled "doorway debbie" (the whites involved in these incidents are usually given alliterative nicknames) naturally she was considered completely in the wrong.  She was assumed to be racist.  The media did everything they could to shame her.  And of course like all the other examples, The media never bothered to interview her to get her side.  Since that time this autistic white woman has been attacked relentlessly on social media and has become suicidal.

Its a good example of how the leftist anti-racism movement is largely an anti-white movement and how it is probably as bad or worse than that which it is fighting against.

And the DemocRATs always take the media's side. Coincidence? Not.
Yep, And vice versa as well.  

At this point, in the era of trump, I don't think the media could be any more biased if it was actually officially owned by the democrat party.  The USSR's Pravda may have been more objective.

The Democrats do own the media. You start looking at the DemocRATS donors, you will find the receipts.

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I haven't seen as much in the way of leftist media antiracism attacks on whites lately.  Maybe its just a brief respite, maybe it really is subsiding (hopefully) , only time will tell.  Either way, below is an example of the media ripping apart a white autistic woman's life because she called police on a black woman who was loitering at her apartment building and refused to leave.

Just some background [/u]the American media for the past year or two have been finding stories where whites called the police on black people for what the media sees as unjustified reasons.  In most instances, the blacks involved were acting against the rules/laws--some examples--2 black men refusing to purchase anything at starbucks and then refusing to leave, a black man refusing to take off his socks in the pool and refusing to leave, a group of blacks charcoal barbequing in an area where you aren't supposed to charcoal BBQ.

Article summary--More specifically In the article a black woman had ducked under an apartment building waiting for the rain to stop.  She did not own an apartment and was not visiting anyone.  A white autistic woman asked her to leave and she refused, so the white autistic woman called the police.  since then the white autistic woman has been labeled "doorway debbie" (the whites involved in these incidents are usually given alliterative nicknames) naturally she was considered completely in the wrong.  She was assumed to be racist.  The media did everything they could to shame her.  And of course like all the other examples, The media never bothered to interview her to get her side.  Since that time this autistic white woman has been attacked relentlessly on social media and has become suicidal.

Its a good example of how the leftist anti-racism movement is largely an anti-white movement and how it is probably as bad or worse than that which it is fighting against.

In this instance it was an autistic woman...

in Australia, they did it to a 12 year old girl when she called an abo football player, an ape. And they still go on about it from time to time... The 12-13 girl said she didn't know calling someone an ape was racist...I am not going to bore you but there areliterally  hundreds of stories on this case...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/jul/30/adam-goodes-should-apologize-says-mother-of-girl-who-called-him-an-ape">https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/ ... him-an-ape">https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/jul/30/adam-goodes-should-apologize-says-mother-of-girl-who-called-him-an-ape

Adam Goodes (the aborigine footy player) = the media ban wagon, absolutely destroyed this kid... He's an absolute lowlife sook.  

After this incident, West Coast supporters boo'd him every time he touched the ball.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"of course.

Than that's why society doesn't say it's racism or cultural appropriation.

They sodomize 12-13 boys in their initiational ceremonies too...

people painting their face black or any other colour isn't racism. It bogus outrage intended to bully whites.

Bogus indeed.

Yep. Children are brutilized in the community and if you tell the media, they won't believe you.

But Fred Hollows (look him up) now deceased said, unless the aborigines change their ways, they'll be extinct.

The boys are gang raped by the older men...

that's their. "secret men's business" ...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"of course.

Than that's why society doesn't say it's racism or cultural appropriation.

They sodomize 12-13 boys in their initiational ceremonies too...

people painting their face black or any other colour isn't racism. It bogus outrage intended to bully whites.

Bogus indeed.

Yep. Children are brutilized in the community and if you tell the media, they won't believe you.

But Fred Hollows (look him up) now deceased said, unless the aborigines change their ways, they'll be extinct.

The boys are gang raped by the older men...

that's their. "secret men's business" ...

My brother is a policeman in an area with a large Aboriginal population in Manitoba..

He has said sexual assault of young Aboriginal girls, and possibly boys by their brothers, fathers, cousins, uncles and adult family friends is common.

caskur

It's pretty bad.

I think society has given up hope they'll be anything more than sub-human.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's pretty bad.

My brother will never give up on anyone.

caskur

He probably keeps a lot of stuff from you.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Yes, he does..

My mother and I stopped asking him work related questions because he quickly changes the topic.

Odinson

Yes, he does..

My mother and I stopped asking him work related questions because he quickly changes the topic.

Professional confidentiality..

You cant even tell your wife about the case..

Odinson

Wazzzup

">
[/quote]

good video Odi

Here is a transcript of part of it:

QuoteIn this deceitful American game of power politics, the Negroes (i.e., the race problem, the integration and civil rights issues) are nothing but tools, used by one group of whites called Liberals against another group of whites called Conservatives, either to get into power or to remain in power...

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

Those words are even more true today than they were then.

http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtid=3&psid=3619">http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_t ... &psid=3619">http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtid=3&psid=3619

Anonymous

What did you think of Malcolm X Wazzzup?

Odinson

And some people wonder why Donald Trump got elected..

Look at this reptile.. The weasel would say anything to get more votes and keep himself in power.

">

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"And some people wonder why Donald Trump got elected..

Look at this reptile.. The weasel would say anything to get more votes and keep himself in power.

">

He's encouraging a false narrative.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Odinson"And some people wonder why Donald Trump got elected..

">

He's encouraging a false narrative.

He´d suck their cocks if it meant more votes..

Print
User actions