The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Queerty Smears Trump Supporters With Photoshopped Pic

How can anyone be so dumb to fall for such a photoshop? While they are getting creamed for it, when I checked last night, it was still up.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Screen-Shot-2019-03-31-at-9.17.33-PM-300x243.png">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Queerty Smears Trump Supporters With Photoshopped Pic

How can anyone be so dumb to fall for such a photoshop? While they are getting creamed for it, when I checked last night, it was still up.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Screen-Shot-2019-03-31-at-9.17.33-PM-300x243.png">

I can't see it.

cc

hmmm - i see it in your quote

Here it is as an attachment
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Wazzzup

"Angry White Male Studies" (HUM 365), which is being offered during the fall 2019 semester, will explore "the deeper sources of this emotional state while evaluating recent manifestations of male anger" in Europe and America from 1950 to present, according to the course description.

The course is cross-listed under both the Humanities department and the Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies department at KU and is an option to satisfy a Humanities course requirement.[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup""Angry White Male Studies" (HUM 365), which is being offered during the fall 2019 semester, will explore "the deeper sources of this emotional state while evaluating recent manifestations of male anger" in Europe and America from 1950 to present, according to the course description.

The course is cross-listed under both the Humanities department and the Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies department at KU and is an option to satisfy a Humanities course requirement.
[/quote]
American universities are incubators of racial division indoctrination. Canadian universities are too. It's like the third reich and whites are the new Jews.

Wazzzup

This is a good cultural snapshot of what the modern left is doing in America.

LeBron James, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade and Carmelo Anthony are among the NBA stars who have been outspoken about racism and social injustice in recent years. Never forgotten will be their speech before the 2016 ESPYS telling the worldwide audience, "Enough is enough." The common denominator among those four men, of course, is they are African American. And currently more than 75 percent of the NBA's players are black.

Korver speaking out about white privilege while playing in front of largely white audiences, however, speaks louder than James, Paul, Wade and Anthony combined. It resonates because it's rare to hear from white athletes acknowledging racism and the pain their black teammates go through.[/quote]

This is a cultural snapshot of what the modern left has done to American culture. The old leftist Marxism was class based. The new Marxist leftism (much like Nazism) is race based.

To the new left--even though 75% of the NBA is black and black NBA players make more in one year than most whites(and other races of course) make in their lifetime they are "victims" we all need to feel sorry for.

To the modern left--a white Appalachian coalminer has "white privilege" and a black NBA millionaire is a "victim".  This is what a racial caste system looks like.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"This is a good cultural snapshot of what the modern left is doing in America.

LeBron James, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade and Carmelo Anthony are among the NBA stars who have been outspoken about racism and social injustice in recent years. Never forgotten will be their speech before the 2016 ESPYS telling the worldwide audience, "Enough is enough." The common denominator among those four men, of course, is they are African American. And currently more than 75 percent of the NBA's players are black.

Korver speaking out about white privilege while playing in front of largely white audiences, however, speaks louder than James, Paul, Wade and Anthony combined. It resonates because it's rare to hear from white athletes acknowledging racism and the pain their black teammates go through.

This is a cultural snapshot of what the modern left has done to American culture. The old leftist Marxism was class based. The new Marxist leftism (much like Nazism) is race based.

To the new left--even though 75% of the NBA is black and black NBA players make more in one year than most whites(and other races of course) make in their lifetime they are "victims" we all need to feel sorry for.

To the modern left--a white Appalachian coalminer has "white privilege" and a black NBA millionaire is a "victim".  This is what a racial caste system looks like.[/quote]
Multi millionaire athletes see themselves as victims.

:crazy:

Odinson

Is Japan more technologically advanced than us..

Or is it that they utilize technology more extensively.

Like when I know that there is all kinds of functions in my phone but I prefer to go manual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Is Japan more technologically advanced than us..

Like when I know that there is all kinds of functions in my phone but I prefer to go manual.

What does that have to with this thread?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

One race being more advanced than others..

It has been said about Japan that they are more technologically advanced than the rest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

It has been said about Japan that they are more technologically advanced than the rest.

Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and parts of Eastern China have all embraced the latest technologies..

But, so have West Europeans.

Odinson

Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and parts of Eastern China have all embraced the latest technologies..

Not quite the way the japanese have..

There is no robot bartenders.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Not quite the way the japanese have..

There is no robot bartenders.   ac_biggrin

I've been to Japan more than once..

Most wait staff are still human.

Wazzzup

A little bit of local racial crapola by where I live

At a Chicago Cubs baseball game a guy made the okay sign on camera behind a black reporter (oh noes!!!! :swoon: )

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/P2AYmSjMyQfq1K5MU9e0hS1s9pg=/855x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/CIGPTT4DCRHPLMEV6DYWIV4U2I.PNG">

The Chicago cubs are now "investigating" it and trying to find the fan so they can ban him forever from the ballpark.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2019/05/08/cubs-investigating-fans-offensive-hand-gesture/39458889/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/m ... /39458889/">https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2019/05/08/cubs-investigating-fans-offensive-hand-gesture/39458889/

Keep in mind this is the same city where black panther afficianado Jussie Smollett got off with no punishment for a racial hoax that blamed white people for a fake hate crime.  This fan, if found, will pay a bigger price than Smollett did. :oeudC: