The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

And they singled out white people by saying that cows milk is the problem..

Not, for example, goats milk..

Goats milk is protected because its being consumed by muslims.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"leftist propaganda media lie of the day

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48982172">https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48982172

That's not really what he said, BUT of course its WAYCISM!!! Oh NOES!

Thatls all the democrats and the media say any more WAYCISM WAYCISM WAYCISM  EVERYTHING IS WAYCISM!!!!!.

Its so utterly ridiculous how do they get away with it?

I saw the latest prog whopper.
Yep progtards use every low tactic they can find.  They go low and then find a way to go lower.  

This may have hurt Trump initially, he said it awkwardly and the media distorted it of course.  But I think most Americans, when they find out who Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, AOC and Ayanna presley are, and what they are about, they aren't going to side with them.  We'll have to see how this shakes out.

Did you see the statement of Ayanna Pressley where she said, "...we don't need another black face who doesn't want to have a black voice; we don't need another brown face who does not want to have a brown voice...we don't need another queer face who does not want to have a queer voice...?" That was bizarre. If we dissect that statement, that is a RACIST statement. Does she think all blacks/browns want to be narrow-minded and insular and only focus on black/brown issues rather than embracing what is truly going on in our society and globally? That is an ignorant statement, in my opinion.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"leftist propaganda media lie of the day

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48982172">https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48982172

That's not really what he said, BUT of course its WAYCISM!!! Oh NOES!

Thatls all the democrats and the media say any more WAYCISM WAYCISM WAYCISM  EVERYTHING IS WAYCISM!!!!!.

Its so utterly ridiculous how do they get away with it?

I saw the latest prog whopper.
Yep progtards use every low tactic they can find.  They go low and then find a way to go lower.  

This may have hurt Trump initially, he said it awkwardly and the media distorted it of course.  But I think most Americans, when they find out who Ilhan Omar, Tlaib, AOC and Ayanna presley are, and what they are about, they aren't going to side with them.  We'll have to see how this shakes out.

Did you see the statement of Ayanna Pressley where she said, "...we don't need another black face who doesn't want to have a black voice; we don't need another brown face who does not want to have a brown voice...we don't need another queer face who does not want to have a queer voice...?" That was bizarre. If we dissect that statement, that is a RACIST statement. Does she think all blacks/browns want to be narrow-minded and insular and only focus on black/brown issues rather than embracing what is truly going on in our society and globally? That is an ignorant statement, in my opinion.

She seems like an ignorant, intolerant jackass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You are racist and white privileged without realizing it.. Drinking milk is racist.... We only drink milk to piss off black people.
">

I read about this..

Isn't it ridiculous Odi.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"You are racist and white privileged without realizing it.. Drinking milk is racist.... We only drink milk to piss off black people.
">

I read about this..

Isn't it ridiculous Odi.

I wasnt aware that a glass of milk had some deep meaning behind it..

This thing bursted my bubble of blissful ignorance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
">
I read about this.. Isn't it ridiculous Odi. I wasnt aware that a glass of milk had some deep meaning behind it.. This thing bursted my bubble of blissful ignorance.

Mine too Odi.

Anonymous

">

I read about this..

Isn't it ridiculous Odi.

Smarten up. A glass of milk is practically a white hooded robe.

Wazzzup

">

I read about this..

Isn't it ridiculous Odi.

Smarten up. A glass of milk is practically a white hooded robe.Totally, and snow and white paper are like burning crosses.

There's really nothing that progtards won't call racism (except discriminating against whites and sometimes Asians)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4CFKRLCAAE4hw7.jpg">

Wazzzup

Yeah I was going to post about it,  YTou;re quite riught it is pathetic.

IMO its highly revealing that unless minorities think a certain way the leftards will take away their exalted victim status.

Their notion of diversity is everyone should look different but think the exact same way.  Diversity of thought is verboten.

Anonymous

IMO its highly revealing that unless minorities think a certain way the leftards will take away their exalted victim status.

Their notion of diversity is everyone should look different but think the exact same way.  Diversity of thought is verboten.

I don't fit the stereotype they say I should. White libtards spew the most degrading racism I have ever encountered. The racism of lowered expectations and rigid conformity.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't fit the stereotype they say I should. White libtards spew the most degrading racism I have ever encountered. The racism of lowered expectations and rigid conformity.

Fully agree.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Fully agree.

Isn't that kind of liberal racism belittling A.

Odinson

I like defending little asian women..

Just be really appreciative afterwards.

caskur

Fully agree.

No.  The actual meaning of racism is a person thinks their race in better than other races.

These days, many new meanings of "racism" are popping up.

I just watched a movie, Apocalypto (2006). If one of the tribes was white, it would be deemed racist a racist movie.

But I'm not telling you something you don't already know.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Fully agree.

No.  The actual meaning of racism is a person thinks their race in better than other races.

These days, many new meanings of "racism" are popping up.

I just watched a movie, Apocalypto (2006). If one of the tribes was white, it would be deemed racist a racist movie.

But I'm telling you something don't already know.

The word racism is used so much now, it has little meaning anymore.